Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Manolas news could be fake. Fuck VS.
Hopefully. I don't want anybody but Caldara. If we can't bring him back, go into the season as we are. Rugani to be the starter and in a couple of years we'll have Rugani - Caldara as starters.

Reinvest the money in a proper CM/DM + RB + Berna. Then sell Stu/Rincon/Lemina and close the mercato.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Don't spend a dollar on a Cb. Rugani must play.

Matic cancelo bernardeschi and hopefully Schick...maybe de Sciglio for back up. Keeper from arsenal i cant spell as well. Offload lemina sturaro Rincon lich...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Maybe play Rugani more in Seria A and Benatia in CL? I feel Rugani in CL would costs us some points and in knockout stage that's fatal.
There's no rule to that. You can't play in CL final every year and if we don't in the coming season it won't be because of Rugani. RM wins the competition with Varane as starter, ffs. It's all about being the best team and having some luck on your side.

Rugani is not better than Bonucci right now, that much is obvious but his potential allows him to Surpass Bonucci. The kid is ready IMO. He'll make mistakes but Bonucci himself never was a saint when it came to those.

The only thing we'll truly miss is Bonucci's ball playing skills. This is my biggest worry because Rugani is very shy on the ball.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
We lost Tanu some hours ago. he did his last post before boarding the plane to japan

Now he must be drowning in Sake and Geishas. So we will have to wait until he returns from his holidays
Went karaoking last night, made friends with a local family, guy started ordering sake and whisky, we got totally wasted.
They are a great bunch of people and we are really happy we picked Japan as THE family trip.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Let's say Juve are willing to splash the cash for a top midfielder to play alongside Pjanic. Who do you think we could possibly get? We don't need a technical CM like Verratti, we need a beast.
We obviously can't get Vidal or Radja. Fabinho is off the table as he hasn't a EU passport. Kante is pretty much impossible as well. Others that come to mind (Nzonzi, Matic, Matuidi) are pretty underwhelming.
Who is there, really?
Same question. Strange, bit cant find any one better than Matic.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
We want actual news not the family trip to Japan :D

hope you have a good time :tup:
Ah ah ah.
Got few WhatsApps last night. We will buy a strong midfielder and will close Berna and Sceczeny this week.
Caldara should be called back straight away but this I have been telling a few months back.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)