Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
he gots the clause,

but yeah, we can't convince him to sign here for sure with clowns on board.

- - - Updated - - -

and inDa getting Pellegri. fuck GDM
and fuck our guys not getting top talents like Ceballos.
On the other hand, he has showcased some significant red flags about his personality and I'm not sure our management tolerates that kind of behaviour. Yes, he's still very young and immensely talented, but also very immature. Telling Getafe's representatives to "go rot in the second division and hoping your club disappears", obvious hatred for Catalonia and its citizens, climaxing in a tweet during Copa Del Rey final between Barca and Athletico Bilbao "I wish a bomb went off and killed those Basque and Catalan dogs". This kind of behaviour is inexcusable for anyone, much more a professional athlete that is being followed and admired by thousands of people. He might grow up and realise saying these kind of things is wrong, but I wouldn't blame our management for not showing interest in him after such comments.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing @CrimsonianKing
Best choice out of the names I've been hearing. He's a good player thst didn't really flourish in Madrid, but then many don't. We'd revive his best form.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No to Aurier. I would rather play Marco Motta again. He missed a CL game because he assaulted a cop ffs. Openly insulted his coach and teammates. Don't want none of that at Juve.

I need Beppe's face on second gif :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5554809 said:
Buy Danilo so Sandro will stay for his brother from Porto days :baus:
I can only hope for time being, if it happen AND we get Aurier, I'd be very happy with our FB situation.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, he has showcased some significant red flags about his personality and I'm not sure our management tolerates that kind of behaviour. Yes, he's still very young and immensely talented, but also very immature. Telling Getafe's representatives to "go rot in the second division and hoping your club disappears", obvious hatred for Catalonia and its citizens, climaxing in a tweet during Copa Del Rey final between Barca and Athletico Bilbao "I wish a bomb went off and killed those Basque and Catalan dogs". This kind of behaviour is inexcusable for anyone, much more a professional athlete that is being followed and admired by thousands of people. He might grow up and realise saying these kind of things is wrong, but I wouldn't blame our management for not showing interest in him after such comments.
That guys sounds like a terrorist....significantly more dangerous then my boy Aurier, who only elbowed a cop by accident.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5554809 said:
Buy Danilo so Sandro will stay for his brother from Porto days :baus:
Buffon;A.Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Danilo;Pjanic-SMS;Keita/Mandzukic-Dybala-Bernardeschi;Higuain

Anyway I think we have a problem which we will have to sell one of our starts in order to afford spending as this is a 100M mercato (after sales) and its not even such a crazy one..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Buffon;A.Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Danilo;Pjanic-SMS;Keita/Mandzukic-Dybala-Bernardeschi;Higuain

Anyway I think we have a problem which we will have to sell one of our starts in order to afford spending as this is a 100M mercato (after sales) and its not even such a crazy one..
That's back to back lost finals right there

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Petagna? He is 21 about to turn 22 in 2 days 30.6.95
but you know that he doesn't need to be? :shifty:
this nigga looks like boriello after he retired and decided to do what @Zacheryah does

- - - Updated - - -

but you know that he doesn't need to be? :shifty:
I just noticed they got a whole bunch of 23 year old, they got fucked despite trying to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)