Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Players say what the fans of his current team want to hear. At the end of the day most players only care about money and some about winning, and there's nothing wrong with that, if someone is good enough to play for us I don't really care what they said in the past.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We were linked with Nainggolan in today morning's papers :ratcafe:

Imagine if he accepted to join us.....

Greatest heel turn of all time imo.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Pjanić-Nainggolan
Keita-Dybala-Mandzukic
Higuaín

Bench : Neto, Rugani, DeS, Spinazzola, Sturaro, Marchisio etc​

Back to back treble ffs

- - - Updated - - -

Front page of #TS reports that #Juve are assessing #Nainggolan as #Roma may be forced to sell the����MF. #Pjanić is pressing[him to join Juve]

#TS:

-> Nasty #Juve

-> #Nainggolan is a "nemesis", who's being courted heavily [by Juve]. [Juve's] senators are assessing him.

TS:

-> #Roma could be forced to sell #Nainggolan, whom, #Marotta has appreciated for years
Keita RW? no Cuadrado on the bench? wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Dream Mercato that would cost like 170m lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
more like 200M

- - - Updated - - -

fuck Radja, give us Fabinho

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Players say what the fans of his current team want to hear. At the end of the day most players only care about money and some about winning, and there's nothing wrong with that, if someone is good enough to play for us I don't really care what they said in the past.
FUCK THAT, if its minor routine comment to placate to fans or just losing temper yes I get it should slide (Higauin has given us shade in previous comments, Allegri lost his mind about Juve in gol di muntari etc), but Nainggolan with 2 different clubs gone out of his way not only to profess his hatred for Juve in consistent way, but he has outright insulted the club by calling us cheaters, and not even just once ffs. He has been beefing with our frigging fans over social media for years exactly because of his outright hostile attitude.

So fuck him, for real. Anyone who actually wants him in our club after that is shameless IMO, or just ignorant of his behaviour.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The fact that Nainggolan has made us his mortal enemy is even more of a reason to acquire him. How else can you turn the knife stuck in all the anti-Juve crowd but to court their #1 bastion of hope?

Seriously. If we were to get our hands on Nainggolan after everything he's said, it would have to be the most deflating thing for all of Italy to endure. I am fine playing the role of the super villain.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The fact that Nainggolan has made us his mortal enemy is even more of a reason to acquire him. How else can you turn the knife stuck in all the anti-Juve crowd but to court their #1 bastion of hope?

Seriously. If we were to get our hands on Nainggolan after everything he's said, it would have to be the most deflating thing for all of Italy to endure. I am fine playing the role of the super villain.
EXACTLY!!!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

That is true, for same reason Fr3sh already said, it would be trollish knife in the gut and extra twisting for anyone who hates and doubts the power of Juve in Italy.

But I still say fuck him.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Nainggolan:

"I'm against Juve, have been since I was born. I'm not joking. Before arriving at Cagliari, I hated them regardless of anything else. I'm telling you that I hate Juve. I would have given [anything] to beat Juve with Cagliari, because I hate Juve."

Since he was born :lol:

He might have a pathological obsession with Juve. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if he signs for us and kisses the badge during the presentation.

Well just by looking at him, you can see he is a mentally unbalanced person.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we show interest so inDa buy him for 25m and sell him at 3+bonuses.

NEXT
like we did with Napoli and Diawara? :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

radja is 29? didn't realize that.

- - - Updated - - -

didn't even see this post :lol:
hes one year younger than Vidal and still plays at Roma. talk about wasting your career

- - - Updated - - -

Dont doubt BB81 when it comes to his special field of interest :disagree:
sorry @Bianconero81, should have known better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)