Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
As long as it's only a loan with no option / obligations then pass, I don't see us relying on someone who'll go back to his former club no matter what...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Renato Sanches wants to leave Bayern asap...asked to be left out of the squad. Maybe its the hair but I feel like he could be the midfield heir to Davids, just gotta infuse some of that Juve grinta DNA.
Maybe the heir in terms of his look...
They are both chubbies and has that chubby movement but I see Sanches as a more attacking player compared to Davids
Davids was great defensive wise with pitbull look in his eyes while he wasnt bad at all offensive wise..
Renato is definitely not a copy of Davids in that sense...

Anyway he is a good player but unless is loan+option I say we should pass..

As for purchasing a player I have already said it and I`ll repeat it until the window is shut.. Strootman Strootman Strootman

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
According to Premiumsport Schick to Roma done for 38 mil.
6 mil for loan with other being obligation and bonuses

Also Premiumsport or sportmerdaset
Juve-Barcellona, si tratta per André Gomes

:andyandbarcelona:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He likes freebies in general. Sometimes, we really operate like a scavenger/bottom feeder club. It's truly embarrassing and pathetic.

It's a huge shame that we are set to miss out on Schick.

The goalkeeping department is set it seems.

In any case, our defense will definitely need strengthening in the coming couple of years/seasons. Barzagli should probably retire after this season, Chiellini will be 34 this time next year, Benatia is meh, and we'll only have Rugani and Caldara as young guns for the future @ CB. I'd say we definitely need another CB in defense, aside from Caldara, for next season. Lirola and Spinazolla will be coming back, and Sandro is a permanent fixture in the squad (unless we fuck up and decide to sell him); hopefully this means De Sciglio will be pushed to the bench and only be considered a rotation option in extreme cases.

Attack is also set, especially if we bring in Keita as well, which means that our main problem area is going to be midfield. Pjanic still has many years left; Khedira should and will probably be gone after the WC, and Marchisio will be one year older and more fragile and vulnerable. That leaves us with Matuidi, an inexperienced Benatncur, and the utterly useless and limited Sturaro. I think we're going to need one, possibly two new quality midfielders to upgrade the overall level of the midfield, and the squad in general.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dunno why you are all complaining, Howedes is great player but also really injury prone as fuck its normal we want to loan him first. Pretty sure we will still make it, he is a legend for Schalke and they wont make him problems leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)