Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Agreed. 29 is nothing for a CB. however, we could just get Caldara back now and be done with it.

Barza, Chiello, Benatia, Rugani, Caldara.
Yeah, I agree. I would also bring him back. However I don't think we want to nor I think Atalanta would give him back, despite them getting Orsolini.

I think we want an oldie because next year we're not gonna count on Barza, so he'd just take his place. Plus we'd have Caldara back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We're ready to offer €25M + bonuses for Can according to TS.
Can, Matuidi, Locatelli. Names I'd associate with Lazio or the like, not a 2 CL finalist over the past three years. We are so fucking cheap when it comes to midfielders, but are willing to spend close to 90 million to buy a meh winger, and a 23 year old prospect. It's fucking disgusting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;886531753711554560]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/886531753711554560[/video]

Thank God. People here actually think Locatelli is some big talent lol.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Casemiro
Modric
Kroos
Kovacic
Asensio
Isco
Ceballos

they play with 3 CMs and Asensio gets playing time upfront too, so i guess not. you could say Ceballos is the James replacement so nothing changes for them so far. maybe if they get another mid...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wonder if Real would consider selling Kroos/Casemiro now when they bought Ceballos?

They still need depth in that department, so I guess no.
I doubt they offload any of their midfielders but if they want to sell someone, it'll most likely be Modric (because of his age) or Kovacic than Kroos or Casemiro.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I doubt they offload any of their midfielders but if they want to sell someone, it'll most likely be Modric (because of his age) or Kovacic than Kroos or Casemiro.
I'd bet Modric would end up in Serie A. If he's a possible target he'd join Juve had it not been for Pjanic. So he might join Inter or Milan if that's the case. But I doubt they'd sell him. But yeah, I forgot about Kovacic.

I also don't see Casemiro leaving. Sportmedia might be onto something :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Isco, Kovacic, Llorente, Ceballos.

That's a lot of midfield talent they have. I think they might consider letting Modric go next year.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Who wants some probably bullshit news?

Guy on VS who's story has been approved by mods has said he spoke to Paratici and got this information out of him :D

Bernie is a great player and person - done
Sczcczczveecny- done
Kroos- impossible
Mbappe - impossible
Can is someone we are working on
We like matuidi but he isn't a first choice
There is another midfielder but name hasn't been given
3/4 buys after the pole and Bernie
Bonucci will be replaced
Bonucci pushed for a sale
When asked about potential Lazio players that we are interested in paratici changed the topic :D
Players are pretty torn up about Cardiff in particular Dybala, Chiello, Barzagli and Buffon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Casemiro
Modric
Kroos
Kovacic
Asensio
Isco
Ceballos

they play with 3 CMs and Asensio gets playing time upfront too, so i guess not. you could say Ceballos is the James replacement so nothing changes for them so far. maybe if they get another mid...
I'd take any of these players. That's how good Real is these days. :sad:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If I had the chance to talk to Paratici I would ask him: How can you sleep at night when you stole so many players for peanuts? Buhahaha.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd take any of these players. That's how good Real is these days. :sad:
me too, except for isco. and thats just their midfield, they have crazy depth at every position basically.

- - - Updated - - -

Who wants some probably bullshit news?

Guy on VS who's story has been approved by mods has said he spoke to Paratici and got this information out of him :D

Bernie is a great player and person - done :beppe:
Sczcczczveecny- done :beppe:
Kroos- impossible obvious
Mbappe - impossible :think:
Can is someone we are working on @bianconeri81 @daidevil
We like matuidi but he isn't a first choice - means we are getting someone better
There is another midfielder but name hasn't been given > When asked about potential Lazio players that we are interested in paratici changed the topic :D :beppe::tuttosport:
3/4 buys after the pole and Bernie -> De Sciglio, Cancelo, Can, Keita :donedeal:
Bonucci will be replaced Calderi :xfinger:
Bonucci pushed for a sale - good for him
Players are pretty torn up about Cardiff in particular Dybala, Chiello, Barzagli and Buffon - fuck Alves

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)