Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Kante is an insane player and would start for our midfield in a second, downplaying him because he plays in the EPL is pathetic. Before he joined Leicester they were absolute shet (they had Mahrez and Vardy and almost got relegated) then he came and almost single handedly won them the title, then left and an upgraded Leicester crumbled again. He joined a Chelsea side in transition and won the title with ease again. The engine behind both teams and the sole reason both teams could play a midfield of two. Would be perfect for us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kante is an insane player and would start for our midfield in a second, downplaying him because he plays in the EPL is pathetic. Before he joined Leicester they were absolute shet (they had Mahrez and Vardy and almost got relegated) then he came and almost single handedly won them the title, then left and an upgraded Leicester crumbled again. He joined a Chelsea side in transition and won the title with ease again. The engine behind both teams and the sole reason both teams could play a midfield of two. Would be perfect for us.
so if he stayed at Leicester, they would have won, and Chelsea would finish outside top 4?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They would have definitely fared much much better, but due to the other teams strengthening so much, no. Lets put it this way: would Leicester have won the league without him?
what about Chelsea, you didnt answer that part?

about Leicester, them winning the title is a one in 50 years kinda story. its gonna be a long time for it to happen again, because everything went well and alingled perfectly for them. all players in top form (not just Kante but Vardy, player of the season Mahrez and the rest too), experienced coach like Ranieri there to make it all work, top clubs doing shit (Arsenal finished second with 10 pts behind, and its not like Leicester won 95 points or something). like i said, one in a 50 years story, becuase of the chances for everything to aling like this. Leicester this season started really bad, but improved a lot once Ranieri was fired, and they also did very well in the CL vs teams like Porto or Sevilla. the fall off was due to happen, with or without Kante.

Chelsea is mostly Contes work, its a team that won the league 2 years ago, so it just needed someone who can get them on track again, and Conte was perfect for that. dont get me wrong, Kante was obviously an important member of both these teams, but its the EPL (not talking about qualty btw, before you go on about that, but playing style of both the teams he played for and against, which suits a player like him perfectly), and he would be required to play differently for a possession dominant side like us that controls 90% of its games. besides, hes not the type of player we need anyway. we need a DM, while i see him more like a btb roaming mid, whos bad on offense. so no thank you to him

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
what about Chelsea, you didnt answer that part?

about Leicester, them winning the title is a one in 50 years kinda story. its gonna be a long time for it to happen again, because everything went well and alingled perfectly for them. all players in top form (not just Kante but Vardy, player of the season Mahrez and the rest too), experienced coach like Ranieri there to make it all work, top clubs doing shit (Arsenal finished second with 10 pts behind, and its not like Leicester won 95 points or something). like i said, one in a 50 years story, becuase of the chances for everything to aling like this. Leicester this season started really bad, but improved a lot once Ranieri was fired, and they also did very well in the CL vs teams like Porto or Sevilla. the fall off was due to happen, with or without Kante.

Chelsea is mostly Contes work, its a team that won the league 2 years ago, so it just needed someone who can get them on track again, and Conte was perfect for that. dont get me wrong, Kante was obviously an important member of both these teams, but its the EPL (not talking about qualty btw, before you go on about that, but playing style of both the teams he played for and against, which suits a player like him perfectly), and he would be required to play differently for a possession dominant side like us that controls 90% of its games. besides, hes not the type of player we need anyway. we need a DM, while i see him more like a btb roaming mid, whos bad on offense. so no thank you to him
"I was wrong"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)