Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
La #Stampa: #Juve are a step away from signing #Locatelli. He's separated with #ACM. Juve will meet #Milan on Mon/Tue to close him
A typical Marotta signing and it isn't the end of a transfer window yet.We need desperately a CB, RB,mid,at least and he is buying Locatelli.So cool...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why we make these pointless deals like Locatelli. What have we bought Bentancur for ?

We give them Bonucci for peanuts and in return try to sign some kid and a bench scrub(De Sciglio) from them. Damn it, after 6 years of domination we're still literally moving like basement dwellers in the market. This is the part that annoys me the most. Of course, this is going to be masked by the fact that we'll win the league because of the lack of proper competition(although I think we will be tested hugely this year).
MArotta so can't erase his Sampdoria DNA ......

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Guys remember lemina sturaro and rincon may all be sold...all have been rumoured to leave. Loaning makes more sense but we do need cover especially if allegri changes tactics back to a 3 man midfielder. In saying that it's not like locatelli is this big name signing.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way is having de sciglio as a back up FB option that bad? He is no alves or sandro but he is adequate. As a starter not so much but watching him under good managers with decent players around him he is not as bad as some make him out to be.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I don't know why we make these pointless deals like Locatelli. What have we bought Bentancur for ?

We give them Bonucci for peanuts and in return try to sign some kid and a bench scrub(De Sciglio) from them. Damn it, after 6 years of domination we're still literally moving like basement dwellers in the market. This is the part that annoys me the most. Of course, this is going to be masked by the fact that we'll win the league because of the lack of proper competition(although I think we will be tested hugely this year).
This.

After last years mercato, I started having faith that Beppe and co was able to step up, and act like he was the GM of one of the top clubs in Europe. This year it seems like we are back to the whole wheeler dealers approach. Latest exeplified by us trying to renegotiate Schick and take him on loan because he faces 30-45 days on the sideline (if reports are true offcourse)

Locatelli looks very mediocre to me whenever I have seen him play, and MDS is a joke signing. The summer is still long, so I hope we have something better planned, than what is reported at the moment, after loosing both BonBon and Alves.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Guys remember lemina sturaro and rincon may all be sold...all have been rumoured to leave. Loaning makes more sense but we do need cover especially if allegri changes tactics back to a 3 man midfielder. In saying that it's not like locatelli is this big name signing.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way is having de sciglio as a back up FB option that bad? He is no alves or sandro but he is adequate. As a starter not so much but watching him under good managers with decent players around him he is not as bad as some make him out to be.
When declining Lich is your first option you must think to buy a better player than DS.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Maybe we plan to sell Lemina, Rincon and Sturaro.

Leaves cm with Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira and kids like Mandragora and bentacur.

Maybe we want to add another kid and the physical cm.

Lets be clear. Locatelli is a completely different type.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Maybe we plan to sell Lemina, Rincon and Sturaro.

Leaves cm with Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira and kids like Mandragora and bentacur.

Maybe we want to add another kid and the physical cm.

Lets be clear. Locatelli is a completely different type.
Chances to see that happen are literally 1%. We're not a club who does that. We'll always have somebody like Sturaro/Ricon for the bench, some random guy who will be decent at best and keep his mouth shut while being a warrior whenever he gets a chance, even if that means kicking the ball ala Molinaro.

I think we'll get rid of Lemina and Sturaro.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why would Real sell Kroos, though? :D

Number they mention is 80mln but even they say it's hard to buy him. I think it's impossible to get him. But I also think we shouldn't spend 80mln on that position, even if it's our most important position to steghthen, cause we've got to buy a new RB too.

- - - Updated - - -

And Gazzetta reported we want Bale :baus:
Time to invade a team that won a CL and offer them Serie A :baus:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Transfermkt values Toni Kroos at EU70m. Do you really think we are going to spend that much on a central mid?

Then again, that website also thinks Mbappe is worth only 35m. Hahaha. More like 135m in this market

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Why would Real sell Kroos, though? :D

Number they mention is 80mln but even they say it's hard to buy him. I think it's impossible to get him. But I also think we shouldn't spend 80mln on that position, even if it's our most important position to steghthen, cause we've got to buy a new RB too.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to invade a team that won a CL and offer them Serie A :baus:
If we have 80m to spend on a mid we should take a quick loan and go for Veratti.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we have 80m to spend on a mid we should take a quick loan and go for Veratti.
Verratti would be by far the best signing for that position. I love the guy. :D The only thing I dislike about him being here are his injuries (somebody who watches him more often than I do mentioned that). When I see his minutes played for PSG ever since he joined them I see that he played 2800-3000 minutes per season on average. Still, our key players usually have 3800-4200 minutes per season here. He misses quite a lot matches. That's my only worry. Only his injuries. Other than that... what a beast player to have.

The only player I'd like to see more here would be Mbappe.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing blocking that and that's our friends at PSG
Yeah.

No way they'd let him leave now after signing a contract a year ago. They had a huge drama with Barca and they won't let him go there. Even if they do want to sell him, though, I doubt they'd pick a club who stole them Coman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)