Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
pereira > cancelo

- - - Updated - - -

I'm intrigued about this 'french champion' that I keep hearing we're supposedly signing

as for the strong midfielder I hope it's better than the likes of matic and matuidi
Classic marotta.Matic and matuidi were juve target last summer and they are linked to juve this summer.

Attachments

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't know why we make these pointless deals like Locatelli. What have we bought Bentancur for ?

We give them Bonucci for peanuts and in return try to sign some kid and a bench scrub(De Sciglio) from them. Damn it, after 6 years of domination we're still literally moving like basement dwellers in the market. This is the part that annoys me the most. Of course, this is going to be masked by the fact that we'll win the league because of the lack of proper competition(although I think we will be tested hugely this year).

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Locatelli could turn out to be a decent buy. Still 19yo and he's got potential to be a proper DM. He's not afraid of distributing the ball, short passes, long passes. Big dude and strong, decent tackling and sliding tackles too. Besides scoring against us he scored a nice screamer vs Empoli (I think) but overall he's the DM, supposed to clean everything in front of defense and distribute the ball.

If we buy him, we should loan him out to some Serie A team where he'd be a starter. He could turn out to be a very good solution for the future.

Jun 6, 2015
I don't know why we make these pointless deals like Locatelli. What have we bought Bentancur for ?

We give them Bonucci for peanuts and in return try to sign some kid and a bench scrub(De Sciglio) from them. Damn it, after 6 years of domination we're still literally moving like basement dwellers in the market. This is the part that annoys me the most. Of course, this is going to be masked by the fact that we'll win the league because of the lack of proper competition(although I think we will be tested hugely this year).
So you think it's pointless to invest in the future? We are in a great position when it comes to our squad and because of that we're able do such deals.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
So far this mercato has been underwhelming. Most of our targets are not Juve quality and we even strengthened Milan and want to give them more money so they can buy world class talents :sergio: The possibility of being overthrown next season by them has increased significantly.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So you think it's pointless to invest in the future? We are in a great position when it comes to our squad and because of that we're able do such deals.
No its not but I have a strange feeling this is connected to the Bonucci deal. We give them Bonucci and buy their scrap in return. De Sciglio will be a scrap signing unless proven otherwise. Maybe we have agreed to buy Locatelli off them too as a token of gesture after donating Bonucci to them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Locatelli could turn out to be a decent buy. Still 19yo and he's got potential to be a proper DM. He's not afraid of distributing the ball, short passes, long passes. Big dude and strong, decent tackling and sliding tackles too. Besides scoring against us he scored a nice screamer vs Empoli (I think) but overall he's the DM, supposed to clean everything in front of defense and distribute the ball.

If we buy him, we should loan him out to some Serie A team where he'd be a starter. He could turn out to be a very good solution for the future.
Good prospect but what we need is quality not prospect - Future is future but we also need present...
If we loan him Lazio would be a good option but I wouldnt rule out using him as a sub

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Locatelli wouldn't stay in squad, but he actually has upside to become a good player since he is still a teen and shown good foundations. Depends on price.

But De Sciglio is already 25 and is incredibly average. If we can avoid buying him I will celebrate.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)