Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think the plan is to get Matic but if Can had a bit more strength I would prefer him over Matic as I see much more potential in him than Matic.. (Although I must admit I havent watched Can too many times..)
In defense I see Rugani Benatia and Barzagli - One of them will start
As for the wings - Its either Bernardeschi/a surprise
RB - I think its obvious that Cancelo is the first choice right now and he is an interesting player but I dont think our board are locked on him...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hope we surprise by signing the virtually impossible Mbappe
I'd prefer Verratti tbh. Way more realistic and simply a top class midfielder. No one would cry after Bonucci if we got Verratti :D The guy is just pure joy to watch.

Mbappe will end up at Madrid. No matter which other club approaches him, no matter how much they'll offer - Mbappe is RM bound.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd prefer Verratti tbh. Way more realistic and simply a top class midfielder. No one would cry after Bonucci if we got Verratti :D The guy is just pure joy to watch.

Mbappe will end up at Madrid. No matter which other club approaches him, no matter how much they'll offer - Mbappe is RM bound.
Basing on our needs Mbappe is much more needed than Verratti...
We need a CM who has muscles (not exactly Verratti...) and a winger with a great eye for goal and dribbling skills (Mbappe is not a natural winger but he does go often wide so could definitely be a big hit in this position)

Fantasy (and FM like of thinking) - This summer - Szchesney+Mbappe+Matic+Cancelo - Out goes Lemina Sturraro and Cuadrado (in order to fund this)
Next year - Verratti+Emre Can+De Sciglio+Spinazzola back from loan - Out goes Asamoah and Licht - Next year we will need a GK as well so either we give Szchesney a chance by watching him next year and if he performs he could get the chance.. or... we get a GK and sell Szchesney - Oblak will not come so is either Donnarumma - If Milan not qualify again he might consider or we can search for a new GK ourselves - there is Italy Germany and France to look for - Maybe Lloris and maybe the new French sensation depending on how well he does

Apr 29, 2006
Look how that Meeelan bitches ask somthing at least 10 mil for DeSciglio and wont bargain him a cent less.
Licht, Cancelo, Sandro and Asa will do for this season. Next he comes for free. :beppe: Maybe on a lower wage than Licht too.

If Milan were to show quality and make it to the CL this year a lot of things will change. Their wage structure is more than decent currently (although they have a ton of players to sell), but once success arrives then demands will rise. MDS won't see a lot of games this season either, unless some of those new signings fail.

A midfielder will arrive probably, but hats off to our management no one has a clue who he is, apart from them I hope...

And a Mbappe... Pending some sales.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Licht, Cancelo, Sandro and Asa will do for this season. Next he comes for free. :beppe: Maybe on a lower wage than Licht too.

If Milan were to show quality and make it to the CL this year a lot of things will change. Their wage structure is more than decent currently (although they have a ton of players to sell), but once success arrives then demands will rise. MDS won't see a lot of games this season either, unless some of those new signings fail.

A midfielder will arrive probably, but hats off to our management no one has a clue who he is, apart from them I hope...

And a Mbappe... Pending some sales.
I was just pointing out how easy we sell our players with a lees price tag and meanwhile they will put a 10 mil price ( fix) for a player who will be a free agent next year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Getting rid of all our midfield deadwood in Sturaro, Rincón and Lemina would be great.

Regarding the FB situation, Keep Licht now, buy one of those Portuguese RB's and bring De Sciglio for free next year when Lichtsteiner leaves.

That's how I'd do it.

Our midfield next season should be like :

Marchisio, Pjanić, Khedira, TOP CM, Bentancur

5 midfielders for 2 slots. Asamoah can chip in at CM if needed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)