Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I wouldn't mind Matuidi at this point.

Matuidi, Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio.

sell all the Ruru's and Rincon's.
Id prefer Matic over Matuidi. WOuld like to have a defensive solid player in front of our defense and not someone who runs around all over the fucking pitch like matuidi :shifty:

May 26, 2016
If we don't make some big signings we $#@!ed up. Btw I am not against Bonucci sale if the reports about Cardiff are correct, I honestly don't care if he plays for Milan from now on, lets see how he does in a team with an average manager, no experienced players and no winning mentality, also this Milan team is just above average, they bought a whole bunch of question marks.

Back to our mercato, and what I want to see. So far our balance should be around +50-60M (correct me if I am wrong.

We should buy:

-Backup GK (that dude from Poland :D ): 10M
-RB - Cancelo/Pereira: 20M
-Nainggolan: 50M, he is the ideal player for our team, I don't care what he said about us, players are idiots, as long as he gives his all, he is more than welcomed.
-Bernardeschi: 40M
-Mbappe: 110-120M, just get him, I know that it is almost impossible, but he is the right signing to show that we don't $#@! around.
-Schick: Loan

Spent: 240M

Sales:
-Rincon 10M
-Lemina 20M
-Sturaro 15M
-Licht 5M
-Bunch of youngsters (Leali, Thiam, Cerri, etc.) 10M
-60M that we already have.
-maybe cuadrado 30-35M.

Net spent: around 80M, if we cannot pull this off, we should be ashamed, simple as that.
Dude, you Are dreaming if you expect this to happen

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are likely to play a 4-3-3 variation and we need two decent players for every position:
Keepers: Buffon , Schezheny, Leali
2+2CBs Chiellini+Barzagli and Rugani+Benatia
2RB: Light, new RB (De Sciglio)
2LB: Sandro, Asamoah
3+3CM: pjanic, Marchisio, khedira and Rincon, Bentancour, Sturaro
(Lenina, Maronne or mandragora for extra depth)
1+1CFs: Higuain and Schick or Kean
Supporting wingers: Dybala, Manzdu,DCosta, Cuadrado, Pjaca

Obviously the position we need to strengthen first is the RB, followed by the CM.No reason to panic, no reason to buy a trillion players

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Cant believe Bonucci is actually smiling AT Casa Milan,the Guy who were kissing the juve badge so many times...there are no more bandiera left in modern football,so sad,and he went for peanuts,this Mercato is disastrous,-8 for now,Hope we will sign world class to ease the pain :cry::cry::cry:
-8 you say? Well, that has got to be the lowest anybody has ever rated Marotta's work before. :lol:

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
-8 you say? Well, that has got to be the lowest anybody has ever rated Marotta's work before. :lol:
Let's be real we are selling our brightest stars every summer,is that normal for a top European club???
Still selling stars we are getting mediocre players or hell expensive fat as pig chokers every summer,-8 is actually good grade for the "work" done
WE CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ETERNALLY,MOGGI WAS LIKE A GOD COMPARED TO MARROTA

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Im confident Marotta will build stronger team on Bonucci's sale. Some of us forget how great duo we have in him and Paratici, their transfers practically never fails. They cant sell? Yes thats true, but who needs selling skills when all your buys are success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)