Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
to be honest tho..the bonbon move made the mercato very much more alive for us, whether we get disappointed or not is another matter entirely..

come on Beppe,we are the 2nd best team in Europe, we need to better that!! we need a great mercato!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mar 3, 2014
So this is where Marotta is at his worst. We sold Bonucci and now we have no leverage. If the plan is to stick with youth, fine. But if we want another CB, we're screwed. Marotta is great dealing in advance, but when he is in desperation, he usually can't get anything done, and settles for mediocrity. My guess is that they tried for months to do something, but couldn't, and had to act. Well now, if the plan is to replace, we're going to get a really underwhelming player - like Astori.

Jun 6, 2015
So this is where Marotta is at his worst. We sold Bonucci and now we have no leverage. If the plan is to stick with youth, fine. But if we want another CB, we're screwed. Marotta is great dealing in advance, but when he is in desperation, he usually can't get anything done, and settles for mediocrity. My guess is that they tried for months to do something, but couldn't, and had to act. Well now, if the plan is to replace, we're going to get a really underwhelming player - like Astori.
Wow. There's an Italian player you don't rate, Astori must really suck :p

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Who do u suggest as a replacement?
I thought it was a good setup before when we signed Douglas Costa. 2 Speedy Winger Cuad and Costa, with Bonucci passing range from the back

Would we miss Bonucci ability for long range pass

michel

Mar 25, 2010
If we don't make some big signings we fucked up. Btw I am not against Bonucci sale if the reports about Cardiff are correct, I honestly don't care if he plays for Milan from now on, lets see how he does in a team with an average manager, no experienced players and no winning mentality, also this Milan team is just above average, they bought a whole bunch of question marks.

Back to our mercato, and what I want to see. So far our balance should be around +50-60M (correct me if I am wrong.

We should buy:

-Backup GK (that dude from Poland :D ): 10M
-RB - Cancelo/Pereira: 20M
-Nainggolan: 50M, he is the ideal player for our team, I don't care what he said about us, players are idiots, as long as he gives his all, he is more than welcomed.
-Bernardeschi: 40M
-Mbappe: 110-120M, just get him, I know that it is almost impossible, but he is the right signing to show that we don't fuck around.
-Schick: Loan

Spent: 240M

Sales:
-Rincon 10M
-Lemina 20M
-Sturaro 15M
-Licht 5M
-Bunch of youngsters (Leali, Thiam, Cerri, etc.) 10M
-60M that we already have.
-maybe cuadrado 30-35M.

Net spent: around 80M, if we cannot pull this off, we should be ashamed, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)