Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,742
    I am still hoping we break the bank for Bernardeschi now that Della Valle is stepping down. If Federico was South American, people on this forum would be raving about him.
    I'm on the fence with him. Don't know why?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I am still hoping we break the bank for Bernardeschi now that Della Valle is stepping down. If Federico was South American, people on this forum would be raving about him.
    If he was Brazilian, people on this forum would say "if he was Italian, we would all be fapping" :D

I mean, we all want Verratti and he's Italian

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    If he was Brazilian, people on this forum would say "if he was Italian, we would all be fapping" :D

I mean, we all want Verratti and he's Italian
    He's a talented player. I hope we sign him. Also him being Italian guarantees us of not reshuffling our attack every freaking year because players want to move to greener pastures abroad. I think that's important to me.

I am hoping we find the same stability on other areas of the field like we do in defence.

Buy Italian if they're quality. I think Bernardeschi is quality.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    He's a talented player. I hope we sign him. Also him being Italian guarantees us of not reshuffling our attack every freaking year because players want to move to greener pastures abroad. I think that's important to me.

I am hoping we find the same stability on other areas of the field like we do in defence.

Does he have world class potential? I think that's what we need.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Nope italians right now are fraud/scam.
    Verratti looks good in the french league and that's it.
    In the national team he always looked average and most of the time not even the first choice

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Nope italians right now are fraud/scam.
    Verratti looks good in the french league and that's it.
    In the national team he always looked average and most of the time not even the first choice
    He looked good in CL as well. What the hell are you talking about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)