Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Bentancur, Del Fabro, Matheus Pereira, Caldara and Orsolini. They may not have all been signed in the summer months but they were signed this year so quit your complaining
None of them has potential to be sold for 100m only one of them could make first xi in coming years. On the other hand Schik and Keita have huge potentials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agreed. Only i see something in Douglas Costa! Massive talent, Maybe we can give that last push to more clinical and become wq, the talent is there!

Would also have preferred Fabinho to Matuidi but i Think it was imposible due to non EU?

Biggest mistake is Schick! I dont understand it really.. we have one single attacker! One! Mandzukic as much as i love him is not good enough as striker to push Higuain! If he gets injuried or fatter We are $#@!ed!

Atleast Im happy he didnt go to Napoli! That would have made them even more dangerous! I dont see Roma strong enough to compete right now.

I just dont get it how we could let him slide. What more do you want from an 21 year old?

Tall, strong, Quick, technique, good finishing skills and good attitude. Hes a massive talent! Very rare to combine a so tall man with technique and pace!

And if not him atleast keita. Between 30 - 40 for players with that talent is a steal these days!

I dont Care if keita had one year left, 30 for him is bargain! 30 for Schick is complete insane! Had they played in Premier league they would have cost atleast 70!
Im really fucked up from not getting schick.

I would have preferred to let costa pass and buy him.

This will prove to be a massive mistake. He will not play for juventus for the coming 7 years at least.

Verrati reloaded

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Atalanta fucked us too with the Bastoni sale to inDa. Beppe pissed at them according to Juve channel Top Planet. Not the official channel. Apparently Percassi to Beppe he wouldn't sell him.

:sergio:
Shit. Isn't that Bastoni kid super talented? What about that ultra talented young mid they have? Are we still in for him?

Oh, and are those Genoa talents really that good?

- - - Updated - - -

Jovetic and Keita to Monaco. Lemar and Naby Keita (2018)to Liverpool.
Can (2018) to Juve

House of Cards :beppe:
Exciting player goes to Monaco. Liverpool get two awesome young talents. Juventus get the least exciting prospect, a hand me down from Liverpool. Yeah, sounds about right.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,126
    Shit. Isn't that Bastoni kid super talented? What about that ultra talented young mid they have? Are we still in for him?

Oh, and are those Genoa talents really that good?
    He is. I guess we thought that by loaning them all these players would help us get a hand on their young talents. :boh:
    I remember us talking about that mid but no news.
    They must be if we're willing to spend 40m+ on both. :shocked: Never saw Salcedo and only Pellegri once when he scored that goal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    well we ain't gonna get Milinkovic-Savic with that fat fuck Lotito. Can for free to replace Khedira would be a very good move.
    Why Mark why? Offer them 50 million + 20 million in bonuses next summer. Bring in De Vrij as well in a package deal for a total of 90 million :boh:

Sell Sturaro and Benatia for 35 million total. Sell De Sciglio to an EPL team for 25 million. Bring back Caldara and Spina. Barza retires, Licht and Khedira leave on frees, and Asamoah sold for 8 million.

Keep both Sandro and Dybala.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Talking about Jovetic, did you hear this? :lol: @Fr3sh

Former Manchester City striker Stevan Jovetic has been caught up in one of the most bizarre stories of the transfer window.

Inter Milan striker Jovetic was on his way to Monaco to join the French champions and caught a helicopter from Nice airport to watch their game with Marseille.

But also on the helicopter was Marseille chairman Jacques-Henri Eyraud, who did not recognise him, started a conversation and told him they were signing Jovetic.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/marseille-chief-fails-recognise-stevan-11073021

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,129
    Why Mark why? Offer them 50 million + 20 million in bonuses next summer. Bring in De Vrij as well in a package deal for a total of 90 million :boh:

Sell Sturaro and Benatia for 35 million total. Sell De Sciglio to an EPL team for 25 million. Bring back Caldara and Spina. Barza retires, Licht and Khedira leave on frees, and Asamoah sold for 8 million.

Keep both Sandro and Dybala.
    Lotito.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :xfinger:

but we'll go for cheaper options. :beppe:
    Typical. If no release clause, penny pinch :beppe: :donedeal:

Quantity over Quality :p

TBH, I'm not excited about a single one of our transfers this summer. Berna is an interesting acquisition, Costa will probably do well, especially in the CL, and Matuidi is solid but not a WOW transfer! I obviously hate the De Sciglio deal, and Bentancur was bought in April, so he doesn't really count as a summer acquisition :D

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    I hope Douglas Costa proves me wrong. I think we overpayed by a lot. He is a loan plus option so the payments are spread out. I think that's why we were ok paying a large sum. I'm not convinced by him yet but hopefully I'm wrong and he is world class. I love Bernardeschi. I would like to see us get more Italian talents. We got Caldara, Orsolini etc but I would like to see us get more. We missed out on Gagliardini in January. That was a big fuck up. And we fucked up not getting Conti this summer. We allowed Milan to get him and sold them Bonucci. Then we payed them for De Sciglio. Embarrassing. I haven't seen a lot of Howedes but he sounds like a solid signing. I think Matuidi was always underrated here. I think he will fit in well. Reminds me of when we got Cuadrado to end the mercato 2 years ago. Szczesny was a good signing. Not sure what happened to Meret but oh well. Szczesny is good. Bentancur looks like the real deal. I hope Pjaca is ok. I wonder what will happen with Kean. Maybe a January loan idk. We have a great squad but we don't spend as much as we can. It doesn't feel good when the club makes 2 finals in 3 years and is still so stingy negotiating. Kinda insulting to us. Schick and Keita are talented players it's a shame we missed out. I hope it's worth it. Just blowing off some steam. I think we are a very good squad that improved in some areas and regressed in some areas. Benatia Khedira and Barzagli might be finished. No more Dani Alves. Obviously we lost Bonucci. Every mercato is like a car sliding off a bridge into the ocean. Marotta has smashed the windows and swam to safety in two consecutive summers. I hope things work out this time around too. We need to win the CL this year for Gigi. Sometimes I think our board doesn't share the same ambition.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
    Mar 4, 2012
    Do you people realize we cannot sign every prospect it is out there? Also lol at those listing Beppe errors, you infallible human beings.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    I can list you my mistakes this week:

1) I clogged the toilet yesterday

2) I had impure thoughts with a girl in the office

3) I couldn't resist the temptation and I ate a whole box of chocolates instead of going to the gym.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    None of them has potential to be sold for 100m only one of them could make first xi in coming years. On the other hand Schik and Keita have huge potentials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Schick and Keita have potential thats a given but I wouldnt rule out Orsolini Bentancur Caldara yet..
    Yes Caldara wont be sold for 100M but he is a defender..
    Bentancur? Lets first see him play and then decide..
    Orsolini? I think one game in top flight is needed before even discussing it

Another thing is 100M is nothing - Why? Because right now it looks like a heavy sum but in a couple of years with how the market is going 80M will be the new 40M while 180M will be the new 100M - Things are going crazy with the sums and all the figures are rising up in a meteoric way..
    In my country they talk about real estate a lot and how the market always on the rise while also talking opportunities abroad but honestly if you want a meteoric rise and you are really rich just buy a player and sell him 3 years later in 5 times the sum that you got him for..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)