Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (175 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
who was that? nobody knew anything about weah, not even our resident muricans. also bellanova looked very raw and we needed a starter. i don't think anyone was hyped for either players
I remember standout performances in 2021/22 season playing for Cagliari. At that time I wanted him, but instead he ended up on loan to Inter. Torino got him for €7m last summer. He is not experienced as a RB though. Has only played in 352 systems..

bellanova.png

- - - Updated - - -

one good one not so good
I would go for Samardzic. Koopmeiners feels like another Kulusevski

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would sell Vlahovic to Arsenal, Chelsea, PSG or United for €70m and reinvest that in Joshua Zirkzee (€40m) and Albert Gudmundsson (€25-30m)

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I would rather sell Bremer than Vlahovic.
I’d much rather we don’t sell neither of them, this squad severely lacks players of a certain quality level, would be better for now to just stick with the select few we already have and focus on adding more quality players on top of them by selling and replacing the other overpaid duds currently in the team.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If we didn’t hear anything about him is probably because he hasn’t impressed there… however i just checked his injury history and seems to be doing better in that regard, still would pass though.
He and Tonali have made great mistake to choose EPL while their play style don't suit for EPL. Tonali was a starter at Milan , downgrade for both of parties.

- - - Updated - - -

I would rather sell Bremer than Vlahovic.
I don't want Bermer to leave equally as much because this board won't replace him and it will be hard to bring in another defender like him

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I litterally came to post this clip of his. Makes too much sense to get him cheap:

Zhegrova is gonna replace Soule huh. Hes left footed too, so I see a redundancy.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly dont believe the 60M valuation. I just cant see anyone paying that, and if they are it wont be Juve so whatever.
8AF7188B-D927-411D-B73A-555E951B9707.jpeg

Last edited:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I’d much rather we don’t sell neither of them, this squad severely lacks players of a certain quality level, would be better for now to just stick with the select few we already have and focus on adding more quality players on top of them by selling and replacing the other overpaid duds currently in the team.
It's not like Juve have all the money in the world. We're under monitor of FFP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 106)