Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (113 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why is Thuram do popular here?

This is a genuine question as I have never seen him live. But his stats are pretty poor considering we need more goals/assists from midfield. He doesn't seem a particularly good passer and looks like he needs to play on the left. All of that sounds like Rabiot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

This is a genuine question as I have never seen him live. But his stats are pretty poor considering we need more goals/assists from midfield. He doesn't seem a particularly good passer and looks like he needs to play on the left. All of that sounds like Rabiot.
he’s almost the opposite of Rabiot though, as he loves to get forward with the ball and is more of an offensive minded mid. I didn’t watch him this season, he supposedly hasn’t had a great year, but I did watch him last year and he was very good. To me, the down year and contract represent an opportunity for Giuntoli to get a guy he’s liked for awhile. Maybe he’s only a squad player at a bigger club, but we need those too.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

Very raw but has so much potential. And could be had both cheaply in terms of a transfer and cheaply in terms of wages. I think it's worth the risk to see what he can do.

Mar 24, 2006
Yeah, it's not. It also seemed like the "coach" kept him on the bench a lot this year for whatever reason.

Varane's fitness can be questioned, but there's no doubt he is one of the best CB's of the last 15 years.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, here is a Gudmundsson video I saw. He does look like a crafty and quick player who can play both wings and striker. Seems like a good move for a decent price or player exchange.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way what does @Albertmare think of this Albert?
He is definitely million times better than hairy kane , id take him and will be content having Vlahovic , Chiesa , Albert , Yildiz for next season

edited : if Milik getting sold , id take Soule back in the attacking force

- - - Updated - - -

Outdated jokes , please dont play it anymore mate :rofl:

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
Hey remember when he had to play Yildiz because everyone was hurt and we won 6 in a row then he benched him for Milik because he didn't finish his homework and our season unraveled?
I remember him implementing three next gen players as he was supposed to do and qualifying for cl and winning coppa with them. Literally the assignment he was given. I don't know what school you go to, but that's how you pass a test.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Management. Just like Allegri had orders to implement three next gen players this year.
I remember him implementing three next gen players as he was supposed to do and qualifying for cl and winning coppa with them. Literally the assignment he was given. I don't know what school you go to, but that's how you pass a test.
Patrizi.jpg

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So how long should we extend him for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 88)