Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (59 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Confirmed the summit between Juventus and Monza DiGregorio and also for Colpani . Contacts are increasingly continuous between the parties.The interest in the goalkeeper is now concrete, the valuation is around €20m
A Turin-Monza axis could be born, given that the people of Brianza have been interested in Miretti and Kean in the recent past (@_Morik92_ )

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
according to some reports, they expect a ''mudryk fee''. basically another tribute to ukraine's war effort disguised as acquisition of a football player.
No ofcourse, I expect it'll be north of 40 mill to say the least, this is why I ignore any stories linking us with him now, he's definitely EPL bound if anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed the summit between Juventus and Monza DiGregorio and also for Colpani . Contacts are increasingly continuous between the parties.The interest in the goalkeeper is now concrete, the valuation is around €20m
A Turin-Monza axis could be born, given that the people of Brianza have been interested in Miretti and Kean in the recent past (@_Morik92_ )
A Turin-Monza axis eh? Sounds like the foundations of evil and terror right there

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not wanting certain players because they idolized players of rival clubs is the silliest take ever.

Players like this guy or coaches like Motta would jump at the chance of managing a club like Juventus at this stage in their career.

Friendly reminder that there are coaches and players who have represented JJ for years have now resurrected Inda to the top of Serie A.

Being a fan of a club means nothing. If football players were as tribalistic as fans, most of them would amount to nothing in their career.

Infact bring me players/coaches that do not have a JJ past or didn't support JJ in their childhood.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
“Szczesny has one year left on his contract and there is no agreement on his renewal, which would spread out his €6.5m salary. Next year his wage will jump to €7.5m but Juventus are okay with this as they see 2024-2025 as the Polish keepers last season with Juventus” (@NicoSchira)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think all the high earners are in danger. Tek, Rabiot, Chiesa. I think two of those guys will be elsewhere.
I don't see how we will move on Tek. He seems happy here and finding a buyer for a goalkeeper is limited. Especially when he is 34.

Chiesa is definitely possible. Unless he agrees a new contract I don't think we have an option. It would be a shame to sell at his lowest point in some time and to lose a player who can be a game changer without seeing him under a new coach or fully rehabilitate from his injury.

“Szczesny has one year left on his contract and there is no agreement on his renewal, which would spread out his €6.5m salary. Next year his wage will jump to €7.5m but Juventus are okay with this as they see 2024-2025 as the Polish keepers last season with Juventus” (@NicoSchira)
Ridiculous salary for him, especially in our current situation. Does he not also have an agent bonus?

Absolutely bizzare contract from Tici at a time when there was no need to renew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 30)