Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (93 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Tonight could mark Mattia Perin’s last match in a Juventus shirt. The Italian has an expiring deal in 2025 but is evaluating his options this summer where he could land somewhere he’d be a protagonist. Roma considered it until the explosion of Silvar but, Fiorentina and Monza are both still interested in the 31 year old. There could even be a double operation between Juve-Monza for DeGregorio and Perin (@NicoSchira)

Jul 2, 2006
Tonight could mark Mattia Perin’s last match in a Juventus shirt. The Italian has an expiring deal in 2025 but is evaluating his options this summer where he could land somewhere he’d be a protagonist. Roma considered it until the explosion of Silvar but, Fiorentina and Monza are both still interested in the 31 year old. There could even be a double operation between Juve-Monza for DeGregorio and Perin (@NicoSchira)
never heard about it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Di gregorio is my favorite keeper currently in serie A not named Maignan. I rate him more than Carnesecchi, but he is also a little older. Having him as a backup would be a luxury.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Di gregorio is my favorite keeper currently in serie A not named Maignan. I rate him more than Carnesecchi, but he is also a little older. Having him as a backup would be a luxury.
he'd be a backup for a year only as tek's contract expires next summer and he doesn't want to spread his wages so an extension is unlikely

Jun 16, 2020
Sell Tek, keep Perin.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw I think that passing skills for keepers are overrated, it’s like saying you want a striker because he has great tackling abilities. Most teams build from the back anyway.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sell Tek, keep Perin.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw I think that passing skills for keepers are overrated, it’s like saying you want a striker because he has great tackling abilities. Most teams build from the back anyway.
Agree. But to compensate for that, you need good ball-playing defenders at the back.

Guys like Bremer, Gatti etc are not good in that aspect

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sell Tek, keep Perin.

- - - Updated - - -

Motta greatly values keepers that are good with their feet. He calls them the first line of attack. Could explain part of the reason the club seems interested in di Gregorio. Hes got the ball at his feet a lot compared to other keepers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 28, Guests: 59)