Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (86 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Initial contacts have led to the Calafiori showing clear interest in joining Juventus. Now, Juventus must reach an agreement with Bologna, with the asking price ranging from €20 to €25 million.Juve could insert a player in order to lower Bologna demands.

[@86_longo)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Initial contacts have led to the Calafiori showing clear interest in joining Juventus. Now, Juventus must reach an agreement with Bologna, with the asking price ranging from €20 to €25 million.Juve could insert a player in order to lower Bologna demands.

[@86_longo)
Can't we just a playah instead and send them Lapo? Otherwise they can cherry pick from our deadwood and some prospects on dry loans.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Dont take this the wrong way... are you new been a Juventus fan?

Buying players without the coach's opinion is what we do :p;)
Not new to being a juventus fan, pretty old and fugly by the way , I completely forgot that the coaches opinion is second to the managements need, thank you for the clarification, much appreciated :D:D:jflag::jflag:love you guys

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Makes sense that all of them could leave. I would only loan out Iling

- - - Updated - - -

He mentions yhus formation next year also

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Juve could purchase Morata in the summer at the affordable amount of between €15M-€20M especially considering the money saved and taken from the sale of Milik and Kean who are expected to leave the club.

[@Gazzetta_it)
We shouldn’t spend a euro for Morata though, already costed us enough over the years

- - - Updated - - -

I miss Morata rumours, like for real.
Behold, this individual may be the chosen one. Show thy hands, for I seek the signs of the stigmata upon them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 57)