Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (36 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why not? Do you really think he's going to be something special?

I mean, Failegri is probably limiting many players from expressing their true potential, but I feel like some of them are just medicore regardless.

We had given up on Soule as fans, deeming him a raw talent with no end product and plays soft.

One loan and he is the breakout young player of the league. Also look at what loans did for Fagioli, was barely in club or fans radar as player until he excelled in loan.

Miretti deserves the same chance. There's talent there.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
“I will return to Juventus after my loan ends with Roma. I want to stay with Juventus” (@Gazzetta_it )

Goooooood.
Same for Soulé now. Good news for us, I guess.

Then sell Gatti & Iling-Junior and win 20-30 mil to spend.

I'm not opposed to Felipe Anderson in this scenario too (if the price and contract length is right). We finally need backup wingers after all if we are to switch formation.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Not saying he’s starting material, but if the new coach wants to play with wingers, imo we should keep him.
We're not getting a new coach

- - - Updated - - -

Imo we have nothing to lose if we lean fully into the young cunts Soule, Barrenechea, Yildiz etc. Drop the old and useless like Kean, Rabiot etc and splash whatever cash we have on Carnesecchi and a new coach.

But we won't. Carnesecchi will go to England and be a star, and we'll stick with Max for another year

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Same for Soulé now. Good news for us, I guess.

Then sell Gatti & Iling-Junior and win 20-30 mil to spend.

I'm not opposed to Felipe Anderson in this scenario too (if the price and contract length is right). We finally need backup wingers after all if we are to switch formation.
HOnestly, I am 100% behind selling Gatti. I think in the modern game, his style is less useful, he's error-prone, and he'd be a great plusvalenza while we replace him on the squad with a younger, more promising player like Huijsen.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mattia Zaccagni is the hottest track for Juventus at the moment. Giuntoli has established increasing contacts with the players entourage. The club wants to bring back the traditional Italian core of Juventus consisting of 6-7 players to build towards the future (@RiccardoMeloni4)

- - - Updated - - -

Felipe Anderson is moving towards making a transfer to Juventus which have offered him higher wages than Lazio, while Lazio is looking at Tudor, who could change the situation. [@Gazzetta_it)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mattia Zaccagni is the hottest track for Juventus at the moment. Giuntoli has established increasing contacts with the players entourage. The club wants to bring back the traditional Italian core of Juventus consisting of 6-7 players to build towards the future (@RiccardoMeloni4)

- - - Updated - - -

Felipe Anderson is moving towards making a transfer to Juventus which have offered him higher wages than Lazio, while Lazio is looking at Tudor, who could change the situation. [@Gazzetta_it)
Build towards the future = sign a 29 year-old clown Italians like Zaccagni

If true, this guy is another fucking bozo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 24)