Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (27 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Juventus has initiated talks with Lloyd Kelly’s representatives to secure his signature. The Bianconeri view the Bournemouth defender as a key player to enhance the quality of the squad and are making significant efforts to prevail in the competition to sign him.

(Via @cmdotcom)
enhance the quality of the squad with a bournenouth spare wheel. we already did that with a southampton backup.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's my first thought as well.

And then I think about the last 3 signings we made. :lazy:
on twitter dude was said to be a cb. we have a dozen of those

if he was a fullback and we signed motta already though... also i can't see weah stay for too long, we'd need an other gamble for that position

Jay has a point though, i expect jj to be linked with every single free agent, that's a market for teams lacking cash

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have offered a three-year contract worth €3.3m/yr plus bonuses to Felipe Anderson.

The Bianconeri are expecting to get a 'Yes' from the Brazilian by the end of the month.

[@86_longo)

Durden

May 11, 2006

if he was a fullback and we signed motta already though... also i can't see weah stay for too long, we'd need an other gamble for that position

Jay has a point though, i expect jj to be linked with every single free agent, that's a market for teams lacking cash
According to transfermarkt he played 10 out of 15 matches as LB this season

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

True but most of them of little quality and used to playing a 3-men CB system too. They would probably be able to make the switch but I'd rather make some upgrades ;)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus and the agent Juliana Gomes are continuing to talk about FelipeAnderson’s future. Juve are interested in signing the winger as a free agent with a contract until 2027 along with a signing bonus. Lazio also plans to meet with her but there is no agreement yet on a renewal (@NicoSchira)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 17)