Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (55 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hasn't really stood out as far as I know.
Gent has really been struggling this season though, so it's pretty difficult to judge individual players.

Understood. Speaking of talents in Belgian league. What your opinion of Antonio Nusa (only know him by reputation), or the one I'm more intrigued by, Bilal EL Khannous. Seen only couple times but was soooo smooth.

You think either could be Juve level?

I understand Nusa might by already out of Juve price range since last window deadline was a dog fight of EPL teams bidding war that didn't come to fruition.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Getting rid of Allegro and his pathetic staff, Fagiot, Sandro, Pogba, Weah etc will save us at least €50-€60M in wages.

If we secure top 4 plus club world cup qualification, we might have a decent budget to play with next summer.

Make it happen.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Understood. Speaking of talents in Belgian league. What your opinion of Antonio Nusa (only know him by reputation), or the one I'm more intrigued by, Bilal EL Khannous. Seen only couple times but was soooo smooth.

You think either could be Juve level?

I understand Nusa might by already out of Juve price range since last window deadline was a dog fight of EPL teams bidding war that didn't come to fruition.
The Nusa transfer was agreed but he couldn't pass the medical, iirc.
The numbers that were being mentioned made no sense to me whatsoever. I don't particularly like or dislike him, but have seen nothing so far to justify an insane price tag. If he was playing for any other Belgian team, he'd be worth less than half imo.
El Khannous seems like a more interesting prospect from what I've seen. He already seems quite consistent, considering his age.

Haven't seen either of them enough though to judge whether or not they could be Juve level.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So Tuttosport are linking us with names like Vecino and Bonaventura as “low cost options” for next season :rofl:

Please please please let it happen. For two reasons: 1) so I don’t need to watch at all next season (@Lion) and 2) so I can witness the meltdown by B81 and others on here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 26)