Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (31 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We used to be able to steal any player because we were guaranteed to win trophies, but not anymore. We promise prehistoric football so creative players won't come either, I'm worried we'll sell Chiesa, Iling Jr, and Soule leaving us with nobody creative. Our only attraction is our fat paychecks that only attracts Felipe Anderson and similar journeymen. Sad days ahead.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We used to be able to steal any player because we were guaranteed to win trophies, but not anymore. We promise prehistoric football so creative players won't come either, I'm worried we'll sell Chiesa, Iling Jr, and Soule leaving us with nobody creative. Our only attraction is our fat paychecks that only attracts Felipe Anderson and similar journeymen. Sad days ahead.
So long we have Allegri we will have no identity, what is any player going to learn from a overpaid fraud who tells players just to improvise and hope for the best

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
arthur's wages tici gave him are insane, honestly i don't expect them to make an offer at all
Swap deal is what brought us Arthur in the first place. We’ll be getting a player we don’t really want or need, better to not sell to Fiorentina if it’s not for cash. Given his past clubs Arthur has a good agent, maybe could count on the agent to find a club to move him to.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Swap deal is what brought us Arthur in the first place. We’ll be getting a player we don’t really want or need, better to not sell to Fiorentina if it’s not for cash. Given his past clubs Arthur has a good agent, maybe could count on the agent to find a club to move him to.
I guess we can pay some of his wages until his contract ends. That should bring us little but at least we wont be spending on his wages.

- - - Updated - - -

Appeal is definitely not the same but its not true.
Young players seem to now be open the idea given our success with young players making the team.
As for F.Anderson - Juve vs Lazio... we have a good chance unless Inter emerge.
Soule did well yesterday but Im sill unconvinced about him shining here.

As for our top 4 for next season:
1. Great CB - Bremer cant do everything by himself.
2. Great CM - Alcaraz was supposed to be an option but we need one who can deliver should it be Alcaraz or someone else.
3. RW - Chiesa and Yildiz both play mainly on the left. Right side McK is overperforming but we need a great assister there.
4. Coach with a certain style so the players will understand how to play their football.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There have been confirmed meetings between Bologna and Juve to discuss the future of Lewis Ferguson who is valued At €25M-€30M.Giuntoli has identified Ferguson as the main target to strengthen the midfield.

[@Gazzetta_it)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There have been confirmed meetings between Bologna and Juve to discuss the future of Lewis Ferguson who is valued At €25M-€30M.Giuntoli has identified Ferguson as the main target to strengthen the midfield.

[@Gazzetta_it)
I rate him. He is a good player.
I would also keep an eye on Brecianini if he usually plays like he has against us.

The only problem with these transfers though - We are still missing the main man.
Id take L.A if the price is right despite his age as its not easy to find quality of his type.
K.Thuram - Just for him playing in a family heated derby... and besides he is good but pricey

Apr 9, 2015
I rate him. He is a good player.
I would also keep an eye on Brecianini if he usually plays like he has against us.

The only problem with these transfers though - We are still missing the main man.
Id take L.A if the price is right despite his age as its not easy to find quality of his type.
K.Thuram - Just for him playing in a family heated derby... and besides he is good but pricey
Brescianini is loaned from AC Milan, so we have to deal with them.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

[@Gazzetta_it)
He's a good player. The sort of footballer you could play in any position and he'd do a job. He had a really good game against us in Turin, but he was basically playing as a trequartista which I think skews his numbers.

I'm not convinced he is worth spending that much on and if we are aiming to be a side that challenges for the scudetto I think we should be aiming higher.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's a good player. The sort of footballer you could play in any position and he'd do a job. He had a really good game against us in Turin, but he was basically playing as a trequartista which I think skews his numbers.

I'm not convinced he is worth spending that much on and if we are aiming to be a side that challenges for the scudetto I think we should be aiming higher.
i agree but i would take him over rabiot and miretti in midfield.

midfield next season should be : new main cm - ferguson - fagioli. with mckennie and barranecha and locatelli as rotation.

hopefully new coach and end of 3 man backline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 16)