Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
So who we got?
Di Gregorio €20M
Calafiori €25M+Player
Thuram €40M
Koopmeiners €60M
Zirkzee €60M
Thats €200M :lol:
And we probably still need a right-back

We will probably get two of this list at most, and maybe use our loanees

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So who we got?
Di Gregorio €20M
Calafiori €25M+Player
Thuram €40M
Koopmeiners €60M
Zirkzee €60M

I don’t believe for a second we will sign Zirkzee. IMO he ends up at Milan or an EPL team

We do seem very interested in Koopmeiners but €60m is just way too much imo. I’d go for Ederson instead tbh.

Thuram’s contact is up in a year - I highly doubt his value is €40m

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Rather spend €20m on Di Gregorio than €50m on Carnesecchi (who I do rate highly as well) Di Greg just won best keeper in Serie A today. He’s a great shot stopper and very good on the ball - vital for a Motta coached team

Welcome you Germanic Lombard looking northern Italian mofo.
Even in my case where I would actually rather spend more to get Carnesecchi...we don't have that kind of money and if we can pick up Di Gregorio cheaper it's a no brainer.

Us signing whoever wins 'Serie A position X of the year' is what I want to see every year. The best of calcio should always aspire to join us.

And hopefully we can slip them a player or two to lower the fee as well.

- - - Updated - - -

So who we got?
Di Gregorio €20M
Calafiori €25M+Player

Thuram €40M
Koopmeiners €60M
Zirkzee €60M

Bold is who we'll get from that list. We'll also make two further obscure signings that only exist in Giuntoli's brain. One will be meh and the other will surprise everybody and be brilliant.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even in my case where I would actually rather spend more to get Carnesecchi...we don't have that kind of money and if we can pick up Di Gregorio cheaper it's a no brainer.

Us signing whoever wins 'Serie A position X of the year' is what I want to see every year. The best of calcio should always aspire to join us.

And hopefully we can slip them a player or two to lower the fee as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Bold is who we'll get from that list. We'll also make two further obscure signings that only exist in Giuntoli's brain. One will be meh and the other will surprise everybody and be brilliant.
I just like that for the first time since Marotta left, we have someone in charge who is planning his moves long-term and not doing things randomly.

Excited for the rest of the summer now. Things seem to clicking off the pitch for us finally.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Rumor has it that Juve may include Miretti in the deal for De Gregorio.

It could be a win-win situation.
Miretti is the exact guy I was thinking they'd be interested in.

He might still become a really good player, but we've given him enough time to show what he's got and it's not been close to enough for us. For Monza it's more worth the punt.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I won't rule out a Vlahovic sale as well. Arsenal were within touching distance of winning the league. I think they might get desperate and splash big on the missing piece which is a top quality striker.

And if I am not wrong, his annual cost to the club is also the highest. There's also his contract situation that needs to be resolved. His wages could exponentially rise and we are looking at spreading out his wages and extending him to a longer contract. It's still uncertain if he'd accept that.

And been watching a bit of Bologna lately and Zirkzee is central to how their attack functions. Almost an Ibra kind of role. A strong, big lad who has the ability to take on defenders and is an excellent passer, just not a prolific goalscorer.

Just wondering if the likes of Chiesa and Yildiz would benefit from having someone like Zirkzee to compliment them than an out and out striker like Vlahovic. Both have a good eye for goal too..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,752
    What do you guys think of Di Lorenzo? I think if Motta will play with 4 at the back, he's a good option. 16 goals and 29 assists in 211 games in Serie A. Good stats for a wing back
    I'd take him. Read he wants out of nipples but like others said it will be tough to deal with these bums.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    Before we go spending money on bench level midfielders, I'd rather we just keep the Next gen guys we've got. This is the difference between 2015 Juve and 2024 Juve. We have talent, even if its not worldclass, mids in Next Gen that can be the bench level, rotation level guys. And we've had them doing that all year. So why spend money on acquiring a 25 or 27 year old who we hope can be the 4th or 5th mid?

Nicolussi Caviglia, Hasa, and Nonge are three. In a squad with 5 midfielders, they cannot be the 2nd or 3rd guy but they can be the 4th and 5th and 6th guy while splitting time with Next Gen minutes. I'd prefer the same for our 3rd winger on the depth chart. Give Mbangula and Sekulov some minutes.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    I won't rule out a Vlahovic sale as well. Arsenal were within touching distance of winning the league. I think they might get desperate and splash big on the missing piece which is a top quality striker.

And if I am not wrong, his annual cost to the club is also the highest. There's also his contract situation that needs to be resolved. His wages could exponentially rise and we are looking at spreading out his wages and extending him to a longer contract. It's still uncertain if he'd accept that.

And been watching a bit of Bologna lately and Zirkzee is central to how their attack functions. Almost an Ibra kind of role. A strong, big lad who has the ability to take on defenders and is an excellent passer, just not a prolific goalscorer.

Just wondering if the likes of Chiesa and Yildiz would benefit from having someone like Zirkzee to compliment them than an out and out striker like Vlahovic. Both have a good eye for goal too..
    €100M and they can have him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    di marzio suggests that we want tek out, hence the di gregorio signing. in simple terms, i like both tek and perin, but not tek's wages, so i wouldn't mind

i can't see tek leaving though. who would pay his wages?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    We are going to go to the champions league final. He will take the ball in his hand and enter in his goal. 100% garanty.

GOWW8zqXMAA5pTq?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
    If social media existed in the 80s, Maldini's timeline would be full of JJ tweets and following JJ accounts

- - - Updated - - -

di marzio suggests that we want tek out, hence the di gregorio signing. in simple terms, i like both tek and perin, but not tek's wages, so i wouldn't mind

i can't see tek leaving though. who would pay his wages?
    If that's the case, I smell a contract termination by mutual consent and severence pay a la Higuain

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)