Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (84 Viewers)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Everybody here should never believe this intermerda paper of any juventus news,their ass lickers and supporters of inter-merda. I hope Guntoli does his transfers outside of shitaly and never give money to this shit league teams, like we did for the last decade and still this league shits all over us, while the rest of these scum teams do all sorts to rip us off.We should be buying outside of italy and focus on the rest of the world, we should never support this league with out money and I hope he does just that.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Everybody here should never believe this intermerda paper of any juventus news,their ass lickers and supporters of inter-merda. I hope Guntoli does his transfers outside of shitaly and never give money to this shit league teams, like we did for the last decade and still this league shits all over us, while the rest of these scum teams do all sorts to rip us off.We should be buying outside of italy and focus on the rest of the world, we should never support this league with out money and I hope he does just that.
his history suggests he will shop outside of Italy.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
From what I have been reading and hearing , his favorite place to shop is outside of italy which bodes well, no more money to these teams and league, there are very good players outside shitaly, just need to be really good at scouting these gems out, and we have next gen ,which should supply players to the first team, hopefully the fraud will be gone at the end of the year and the new coach can evaluate what we have in the next gen that could save us millions or make us millions, can't wait for this season to be over.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Now that's a transfer I can get behind.

I feel like we will need to make sales, and selling Bremer and Huijsen (with a recompra clause) isn't the worst idea in the world. Things could be worse.

If we can get 90 million for those two, 20 million for McNuggets, another 15 from our junk, add it to our budget (possibly 40 million) and money saved from salaries, we could have a very interesting Mercato. We could do a lot with 150 million.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011

I feel like we will need to make sales, and selling Bremer and Huijsen (with a recompra clause) isn't the worst idea in the world. Things could be worse.

If we can get 90 million for those two, 20 million for McNuggets, another 15 from our junk, add it to our budget (possibly 40 million) and money saved from salaries, we could have a very interesting Mercato. We could do a lot with 150 million.
That should cover for at least Sandro's extension, a rapist, and two coming from ACL ruptures. Maybe even some old bloke that was supposed to have a nice career trajectory but ended up at Lazio.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
McKennie has turned down the renewal offer and is heading towards a separation from Juventus this summer unless he reduces his wage demands.(@TuttoMercatoWeb)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
McKennie has turned down the renewal offer and is heading towards a separation from Juventus this summer unless he reduces his wage demands.(@TuttoMercatoWeb)
Can't say I'm too sad about it, I cant help but feel if he renewed he'd go back to being his mediocre self bit like Rabiot has this season. Lets face it, Mckennie will never be a very good player, he has his limitations, now more than ever is a good time to sell him whilst his stock is at an all time high.

- - - Updated - - -

This club needs disbanding if they sell Huijsen anytime soon.

Jun 27, 2011
https://x.com/NicoSchira/status/1781080036457558238

#Juventus have opened negotiations for Albert #Gudmundsson. No bids to #Genoa yet. Positive first talks with his agents. #Juve are ready to offer a contract until 2028 with a salary of €2,4-2,5M/year + bonuses. #transfers
His desires lie elsewhere, as his grandfather played with Milan. But it would be a dream if he joins Juve. He's a friend of a friend.

edit. Fun fact. This is his father, commentating when Iceland beat England in the Euro's.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Having too little Italians has been a weak spot for years now. That's definitely something to fix and we won't be getting many Italians from outside Serie A obviously.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Having too little Italians has been a weak spot for years now. That's definitely something to fix and we won't be getting many Italians from outside Serie A obviously.
There are a lack of good Italian players now, and many of the best ones mostly play at Inter...also we need to contend now with PL teams buying them.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
There are a lack of good Italian players now, and many of the best ones mostly play at Inter...also we need to contend now with PL teams buying them.
Nah, there are less than before but still more than enough. Last season we added Cambiaso, now maybe Calafiori. Carnesecchi is of interest etc.
Just need to get a few good ones in the next 2-3 years to form a backbone again.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
You are correct, guntoli does not need to buy italian players at inflated prices, but sadly we get screwed over because we are Juventus, which has to stop.He needs time to fix this mess, he has good players and trash which he needs to weed out sandro, rabitoe, and the like,if he finds some gems outside of italy that's great, time to stop feeding this league our money, and slowly bankrupt some teams if you don't want to deal with us properly.He's done it a Nipples and he can do it here, just needs time so don't expect miracles, first is get a coach that's young and can use what we have on the team and next gen just to start, he does not need to go crazy, and start from scratch, but getting rid of bozo at the end of the season is a great start, just him and that salary and his lack of any footballing sense would be very welcome.Let's see at the end of May.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Gudmundsson sounds like plan B after Fergusons injury. Doesn’t matter though, he’s a good player too, just get it done.

calafiori
gudmundsson

would be a good start. Need a winger or two if Motta is gonna be the coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 49)