Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Juve next season will be the worst one we ever witnessed, only mitigated by the irrelevancy of Serie A. AFC Bournemouth squad will look impressive, and will be more worth than ours.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Can we diacuss about players and tranfers here not for management and Allegri. Let's keep one thrrad clean.

Let them create the team and then we can stsrt with apocalypse scenarios for next season. Not wvery thrrad has to be about 'Next season we will be the worst, next season we are in freefall' etc... (not aimed at anyone)

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

How is he doing with his injuries? I've seen hin score some really good goals but yet again its Turkish League..

Zaniolo - No thanks - We have enough inconsistent players.
SMS - Sure why not but we dont have the money and Im pretty sure 25M wouldnt do
Rovella - Hands off - I really dont know why we sent him on loan to begin with. they can have Milik if they insist.
Carnesecchi - I have to say Im currently more impressed by Vicario.
Scalvini - Very mature for his age - Seems like a future star.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Honestly with the rate this club is in freefall, players like Zaniolo might be the best we can do. I think we're just going to have to accept that the quality of the squad will drop a few notches over the course of the next few seasons as we sell our only valuable players in Vlahovic and Chiesa to cover the losses inflicted. I also think more generally that our mercato strategy will deviate more towards young, cheap underground talents with potential for high resale value in future. For this reason I think Giuntoli is the right fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)