Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Official statement about Pellegrini

2 year loan, obligation buy of 4M... its not confirm who pays his wages during the loan, but reports say that Juventus will pay arround 50 or 60% of the salary

Lazio own us...

I refuse to beliave that Guintoli is sleeper agent planted by ADL to destroy us from the inside.

Having said that it is a weird deal , its a 2year load but his contract with us also end at the same time . So it must be some really easy targets for the obligation to buy deal if we sending him out without extending his contract.

The agreement entails the obligation for Lazio to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the
achievement of certain given sporting objectives, during seasons 2023/2024 and 2024/2025

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hopefully inter can't afford him

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking terrible sporting director too, talk about short sightedness
:lol2:
Ahh yes… your hero, Tootsie roll, was the king of long term planning. By that I mean turning a top 5 European club into struggle for 4th place in Serie A, CL minnow, financial disaster club. Wow, much impress.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
:lol2:
Ahh yes… your hero, Tootsie roll, was the king of long term planning. By that I mean turning a top 5 European club into struggle for 4th place in Serie A, CL minnow, financial disaster club. Wow, much impress.
no matter how much you try to twist things, it was marotta's disastrous signings who where supposed to replace the likes of vidal, pirlo, pogba and tevez destroyed this club's next 10 years. we were able to sell paratici buys excluding arthur whom has been signed for 10 million essentially. turd mountain marotta brought on the other hand, took hundreds of millions, gave nothing in return.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
thankfully, i know enough to judge dumping 300 milliion euros on likes of berna, costa, higuain, matuidi, hernanes, mandzukic, pjaca, benatia.
so you keep sucking paratici off and pretending like arthur wasn't the single most expensive mistake and biggest failure in the club's history, and keep ignoring that paratici's signings never made any actual plusvalenza, and in fact it's only danilo who's still here and not considered an utter failure. you also ignore the fact that most of tici's contracts are impossible to get rid of

incredible. just hold badass' hand and walk into the sunset

Jul 2, 2006
so you keep sucking paratici off and pretending like arthur wasn't the single most expensive mistake and biggest failure in the club's history, and keep ignoring that paratici's signings never made any actual plusvalenza, and in fact it's only danilo who's still here and not considered an utter failure. you also ignore the fact that most of tici's contracts are impossible to get rid of

incredible. just hold badass' hand and walk into the sunset
1 - i am only stating the facts. when i see a stupid marotta praise, especially when it is from a relentless allegroid, i feel urge to do that.

2 - single most expensive who only cost 10 million extra paid to barcelona.

3 - only danilo is here, because paratici signings were actually sellable. tici contracts were not impossible to get rid of after all.

on the other hand, it was marotta signings who left for free, because no sane club approached them. they were the impossible ones to get rid of, hence almost all of those left for free.

also, i don't know if that is how you do it but, agreeing on a matter does not mean getting into a sexual relationship with someone.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and this is just after we gave away pellegrini with a minusvalenza, gifted arthur to fiorentina, can't sell mckennie, sold demiral and romero with minusvalenza too, can't get rid of bonucci, etc

"only stating facts"

Jul 2, 2006
and this is just after we gave away pellegrini with a minusvalenza, gifted arthur to fiorentina, can't sell mckennie, sold demiral and romero with minusvalenza too, can't get rid of bonucci, etc

"only stating facts"
again, we had to sell spinazzola because of the football terrorist brought here by marotta. mckennie is a product of club's stupid policy of asslicking usa, he can be still sold. demiral signed for 18, sold for 20 after three years and it is minusvaluenza? romero sale was a big mistake, then again he had a shaky season and i remember the opinion on him here was very low.

and we can't get rid of bonucci because the shit sack called marotta decided to buy him back after his horrendous shitshow with milan.

regardless of everything, just for associating this club with allegri is a reason alone to hate that barrel of novichok for rest of his days.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Everyone knows that we need to sell because of our financial dealings, so we will get shafted. We've done well to cut the squad, but I hate that Allegri has so much influence in transfers. Right now we are a playmaker away from an exciting 4-2-3-1 with lots of width and speed but yeah, Zaniolo who wanted us but goes to Aston Villa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
again, we had to sell spinazzola because of the football terrorist brought here by marotta.
fucking bullshit. we had to sell spinazzola because ronaldo was too heavy on the books. it wasn't a technical choice (remember the counterpart? we just gifted that other guy away after paying 22m for him just to basically never use him, talk about money down the drain, fucking marotta lol), it was a financial decision to bring some quick plusvalenza. we never needed pellegrini, yet the club had to deal with that hack for the last 4 years or so. that's what paratici also brings you: seemingly quick fixes, that in reality make the situation much worse on the long run.

and the most ridiculous thing in the spina pellegrini swap is that spina was a sought after player on its own right. we could have sold him without taking pellegrini. but no, paratici had to have a higher plusvalenza to balance the books - just to repeat the same shit over and over again, never addressing the real issues before his well deserved sack

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Given the club’s financial situation and lack of european football i genuinely tried to not get too passionate or triggered with the mercatto dealings and rumors this summer as deep down i knew it will be a highly disappointing one, but then i all of a sudden get the notification that we gifted Rovella to Lazio on loan with a low option/obligation(?) payable in idk how many years and it does makes it really hard to just stay indifferent, as it’s not just about Rovella, is the overall dealings and constant rumors that proves we are working more on getting rid of overpaid unwanted players rather than actually planning on improving and truly strengthening the squad….

Basically more or less the very same questionable decisions and poor planning just that by different managements, there is no clear vision but just opportunities and desperation to sell deadwood that eventually can’t be sold which then turns into selling usefull prospects and potential talents for cheap or letting them go on long loans while we continue to look at bringing in more ‘experienced’ washed up garbage in our ranks or overpay for mediocre ‘talents’, basically for many years there has been the same pattern, being cheap when we shouldn’t, selling cheap when we shouldn’t, overpaying when we shouldnt and last but not least planning the team by selling and buying solely based on who has offers and who doesn’t.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so we are starting the new season in 2 days.
Sales - Vlahovic actually seem to be staying now.
Purchases - It seems all depends on the Vlahovic situation.
Berardi is the only reasonable link at the moment unless you call the Habib links as strong enough.

Basically we are trying again with Cambiasso and Weah and hope for the best.
Not a terrible thing if you only look for top 4.
For the Scudetto we need more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)