Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd argue CM is at least equally as important. Our hold on games is laughable at the centre of the pitch. We can't rely on youngsters to do that...
Well, Fagioli is promising and it would be really unexpected to see him go on loan. While his lack of experience is shown it will disappear with time.
Miretti might go on loan but might stay as well, I agree he isnt completely ready.
Locatelli - He could do much better but I think he is decent.
Rovella - I was surprised to see him getting loaned out after seeing him in a certain game as the only one to actually ask for the ball. He is definitely mature.
Pogba - Would be great once his one game a season occurs.. I love this player but its frustrating.

Considering this, I agree the midfield isnt amazing especially with the dabster being injured all the time but this is also a midfield that can grow.
Our defense has absolutely no hope
Bremer isnt performing as expected and he is still our best CB
Danilo is good in his link ups but isnt the best when defending.
This was actually the good part.
Now we have RB and LB and there you have A.Sandro who seems to be confused with his role when going forward and lacks fitness and anticipation. and then we put him at CB and then he can easily be overcome by jumping to a header.
RB - Cuad isnt it, We are starting MDS over him... thats says it all.
Should I talk about Gatti the savior from Serie B or should I even mention player coach who dont even ass tackle anymore because no one trust him even do this right.

We need midfielders but our whole back line is ridiculous to a team of Juve`s stature.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Well, Fagioli is promising and it would be really unexpected to see him go on loan. While his lack of experience is shown it will disappear with time.
Miretti might go on loan but might stay as well, I agree he isnt completely ready.
Locatelli - He could do much better but I think he is decent.
Rovella - I was surprised to see him getting loaned out after seeing him in a certain game as the only one to actually ask for the ball. He is definitely mature.
Pogba - Would be great once his one game a season occurs.. I love this player but its frustrating.

Considering this, I agree the midfield isnt amazing especially with the dabster being injured all the time but this is also a midfield that can grow.
Our defense has absolutely no hope
Bremer isnt performing as expected and he is still our best CB
Danilo is good in his link ups but isnt the best when defending.
This was actually the good part.
Now we have RB and LB and there you have A.Sandro who seems to be confused with his role when going forward and lacks fitness and anticipation. and then we put him at CB and then he can easily be overcome by jumping to a header.
RB - Cuad isnt it, We are starting MDS over him... thats says it all.
Should I talk about Gatti the savior from Serie B or should I even mention player coach who dont even ass tackle anymore because no one trust him even do this right.

We need midfielders but our whole back line is ridiculous to a team of Juve`s stature.
harry kane is all you needed to say

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Never heard of him. Found this pic, he looks like a rb :oops2:
have you watched him play?

1676669351736.jpeg
I’ve seen him a few times and I like him. Pacey winger. Definitely raw, but has a lot of talent. Has a lot of pace and strength, but I wouldn’t want him coming here right now. I’d rather have him go somewhere where he can play and improve technically. That’s not JJ.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
There's so much potential just looking from his picture
For insults yes. 'l nuovo Rabiot' is the first that comes to mind.

But seriously though, this better not be just another JJ murican marketing ploy to replace our lost asset in Mckennie. That would be so typical of this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)