Summer mercato 2021-22 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Everyone losing their minds with desperation, the reactionary notion of anyone and everyone are welcome and would improve us, is why we are filled with a quantity of hapless mediocrity of players who could care less. Hojberg is good, but seen him enough in EPL over last 3-4 years to doubt this is someone who would step up and elevate our game. Would just be another cog.
Lol we’re where we are because we did not buy based on our needs but based on who’s available for free or cheap. Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur and Arthur fit that category.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There is only one transfer guru Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully no panic buys and saving money for next season
That was my thoughts but the more I think about last season and the Empoli game the more I think our midfield can't wait. We badly need a reliable player there. Even if they are unspectacular as long as they are tactically switched on to protect the defence and can pass well enough to keep the ball I think they'd be a huge improvement. Ideally with a bit of experience and leadership.

I was completely against Witsel and not particularly keen on Pjanic but taking a step back, maybe we do need them as a short term fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)