Summer mercato 2021-22 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is he a Matuidi type of mid?
Not really. More a hard ass b2b defensive CM with ok passing. Bit more static and controlled in his ways then Blaise. Matuidi is more of an energizer bunny running everywhere like forrest gump.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh he is exactly what we would need. Very good defending and attacking. Was among the bests at the EURO.

The type of player he is good, but I doubt he his overall quality is good enough to improve this team of ours.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not really. More a hard ass b2b defensive CM with ok passing. Bit more static then Blaise. Matuidi is more of an energizer bunny running everywhere like forrest gump.

- - - Updated - - -

The type of player he is good, but I doubt he his overall quality is good enough to improve this team of ours.
Sounds like the type we need. I know we can’t get him though.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Dude, I would even welcome back Blaise, not to mention Hojbjerg.

Not what we need. :lol: Everyone is what we need these days, we have Benta and Ramsey on our team. Some of us are happy if we get Witsel or Pjanic, thats how desperate our midfield situation is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude, I would even welcome back Blaise, not to mention Hojbjerg.

Not what we need. :lol: Everyone is what we need these days, we have Benta and Ramsey on our team. Some of us are happy if we get Witsel or Pjanic, thats how desperate our midfield situation is.

Everyone losing their minds with desperation, the reactionary notion of anyone and everyone are welcome and would improve us, is why we are filled with a quantity of hapless mediocrity of players who could care less. Hojberg is good, but seen him enough in EPL over last 3-4 years to doubt this is someone who would step up and elevate our game. Would just be another cog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)