Summer mercato 2021-22 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don't see Pjanic helping, so having half of his wage on the wage bill would be a waste
Pjanic would walk into this midfield. And it’s a loan so you don’t have to worry about his wages long term.
Anyway seems like it’s off.

- - - Updated - - -

This is surprising
Witsel please.
I’m guessing Barca did not agree to pay 50% of his wages.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tinho would probably be too much of a risk since he's always injured now but he could at least grab some goals and assists which is what we'll need.
My opinion is that blueprint for relative success this season is to build defensive solidity. I think Allegri agrees with me based on what he said in his presser before Empoli. Coutinho adds nothing there.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My opinion is that blueprint for relative success this season is to build defensive solidity. I think Allegri agrees with me based on what he said in his presser before Empoli. Coutinho adds nothing there.
This side is destined to pack the defense and play on the counter, but I still think we're going to struggle for goals.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I suggest Pierre Emile Hjojberg, rarely injured. Good with tackles. And maybe we can trick Tici to sell him or swap with Kennie
He is Norwegian, maybe he can talk some good things about us to Haaland

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I suggest Pierre Emile Hjojberg, rarely injured. Good with tackles. And maybe we can trick Tici to sell him or swap with Kennie
He is Norwegian, maybe he can talk some good things about us to Haaland

He is Danish, he is now Tottenhams most important defacto leader in their midfield, so he isnt going anywhere in final day of mercato.

Also isnt what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)