Summer mercato 2021-22 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
My idea is now clear, at least for me. It does not matter who is pulling the strings, there are some guidelines and rules that they go by. These come from the club, the club's policies, it's culture, it's way of working etc. Paratici might have been a big spender, Marotta a penny pincher, Cerubini we don't know really yet. The policy remains the same. Young players are not to be trusted, panic buys with high wages, loans that fail, random decisions. Marotta had a bit more of a structure to his work but also he had to follow some of what the others are doing.

The same can be said about the coach, no matter who arrives, the ideas, the football philosophy, they might be different on the outside but the core goes back to what the club believes in. The sitting back, the energy saving, under estimating opponents, going to deep sleep. We did these with Conte, Allegri, Sarri and are doing it again with Allegri.
Marotta did the same in Inter: experienced stop gap measures (Ashley Young, Viktor Moses, Sanchez, Vidal, and now Dzeko) and mixed them up with talents like Barella, Hakimi and Lukaku.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we are okay with players with disciplinary issue as long as they can play ball (Kean, Ihattaren), rather than keep buying nice player that can't even pass >Benta. Hopefully they will be a good people with us . Chiellini need to kick the shit out of them or do the "Bukayo" on them if they still naughty

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
People want Damsgaard?

2 goals , 4 assist last year! Had an amazing euro for sure - but still! that not good enough, we need players that can lead this team, he wouldnt even be a starter here!

and when does allegri se that kulu has to be transformed to btb midfielder, as winger he Will never be good enough. Might as well sell right away! Will never be more than a midteam winger!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Are you serious? That's a typical Juve move. The only difference is it's from the Dutch league, we usually do that with young players from Italy.
If Juve had anything during our history it's discipline. I guess we broke that when we signed Pogba and Vidal, possibly even Evra/Alves, but they were all amazing players. And I don't think they did much shit at Juve.

But kid from PSG with problems? So fucking weird

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If Juve had anything during our history it's discipline. I guess we broke that when we signed Pogba and Vidal, possibly even Evra/Alves, but they were all amazing players. And I don't think they did much shit at Juve.

But kid from PSG with problems? So fucking weird
It's obvious we are doing Mino a favour here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I strongly disagree. They’ll crush under the weight of expectations at Juventus. A squad with this many problems will expose their weaknesses even more.
everybody here seems to be worried about future when it’s “now” that’s fucked up.
i remember ranieri starting criscito vs roma and relegating him to the reserves after one huge mistake.

i also remember plenty of young players getting enough playtime at lower level clubs like cagliari or atalanta.

i don't remember juve ever trying to gradually build up players' confidence. at least give it a try when we have 5 subs. what are the expectations for a 20 minute cameo vs empoli, at 0-1, when nothing works, and the big boys are playing like shit? can anyone be worse than bentancur or rabiot?

i remember rafia crushing under pressure vs genoa in the coppa, then never getting an other chance.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
So, the easy way to conclude business in low time nearing deadline is by locking the agent

Kean, Ihattaren are Raiola clients. any other names from his list that can improve our squad ?

1630325951786.png

Gravenberch ? Veratti ? Pogba ? Haaland ? :tuttosport:

Fuck we will get Romagnolli, btw those names above can build a pretty good Raiola FC

Oct 23, 2011
Do you all really think the board wouldn't want to get a significant improvement over Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey, Morata? A replicate of Chiesa on the left? We just don't have the money. The last 3 years crippled us financially to the extent we can only afford loans right now. It is going to take some time for us to get back to bidding on players who will cost 40/50 million.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i remember ranieri starting criscito vs roma and relegating him to the reserves after one huge mistake.

i also remember plenty of young players getting enough playtime at lower level clubs like cagliari or atalanta.

i don't remember juve ever trying to gradually build up players' confidence. at least give it a try when we have 5 subs. what are the expectations for a 20 minute cameo vs empoli, at 0-1, when nothing works, and the big boys are playing like shit? can anyone be worse than bentancur or rabiot?

i remember rafia crushing under pressure vs genoa in the coppa, then never getting an other chance.
In Juve the objective is to always win, so you can’t gradually build up anything. As for Empoli match we needed those 5 subs to fix the shit show that our coach created. I hope it’s an exception not a rule.
again this is not 2015. We actually might not get into top 4 if early season form is an indication.
P.s. in 2015 the only top team which won both first matches was Inter and with minimal margins (1-0 to pre-gasp Atalanta and 2-1 to Carpi). Lazio actually lost 4-0 to Chievo in 2nd round, while Napoli and Milan lost their opener. Roma drew Sassuolo and beat us in the second round.

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Great move to get Kean back. Kid was fire for us, never understood why we sold him in the first place. I look forward to having someone other than Morata at CF.

We still look way thin in the midfield tho. There must be a high profile signing incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)