Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
4 2 3 1?

Maybe we keep him?

Chiesa, Dybala, Cuadrado, Ihat, Kulu, Berna

Too many? :D
Man, this makes no sense.

This link makes no sense to because he's not a typical Juve signing. He even has problems with his behavior.

And despite all of that, it's supposed to be U23 signing? Not only it makes no sense for us because we're spending money to upgrade youth we don't even see, but it makes zero sense to him as well.

To me it looked like a deal so we'd use him to sign someone from Serie A by using him. Anything other than that will surprise me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
there are many unknown factors with them, physically, tactically, mentally. that's why i'd play them for 20-30 minutes. thise guys are talented and could only grow with playtime, but at lesser teams, they'll be lost like many others. trust them for some minutes, they'll be hungrier than our overpaid mercenaries.
I strongly disagree. They’ll crush under the weight of expectations at Juventus. A squad with this many problems will expose their weaknesses even more.
everybody here seems to be worried about future when it’s “now” that’s fucked up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My idea is now clear, at least for me. It does not matter who is pulling the strings, there are some guidelines and rules that they go by. These come from the club, the club's policies, it's culture, it's way of working etc. Paratici might have been a big spender, Marotta a penny pincher, Cerubini we don't know really yet. The policy remains the same. Young players are not to be trusted, panic buys with high wages, loans that fail, random decisions. Marotta had a bit more of a structure to his work but also he had to follow some of what the others are doing.

The same can be said about the coach, no matter who arrives, the ideas, the football philosophy, they might be different on the outside but the core goes back to what the club believes in. The sitting back, the energy saving, under estimating opponents, going to deep sleep. We did these with Conte, Allegri, Sarri and are doing it again with Allegri.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Giving up on Kulu after one season seems ridiculous. There are at least 6-7 players worth of selling before him + we need a rotation wingers. Who's gonna play when Chiesa is rested or injured God forbid.
If anything we need to add wingers not subtract. I don’t get the idea behind wanting both Kean and icardi when we already have Morata and Jorge and literally zero natural LWs.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
My idea is now clear, at least for me. It does not matter who is pulling the strings, there are some guidelines and rules that they go by. These come from the club, the club's policies, it's culture, it's way of working etc. Paratici might have been a big spender, Marotta a penny pincher, Cerubini we don't know really yet. The policy remains the same. Young players are not to be trusted, panic buys with high wages, loans that fail, random decisions. Marotta had a bit more of a structure to his work but also he had to follow some of what the others are doing.

The same can be said about the coach, no matter who arrives, the ideas, the football philosophy, they might be different on the outside but the core goes back to what the club believes in. The sitting back, the energy saving, under estimating opponents, going to deep sleep. We did these with Conte, Allegri, Sarri and are doing it again with Allegri.
Yup, it's a culture of conservatism. What worked for Juve in the 90s and before, lets just stick with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)