Summer mercato 2021-22 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Arthur will be back in a couple of weeks, same as Ramsey.

Still, my point is we have too much CM players in our squad. We have to sell someone.
He should come back on 16.10.2021, but will require at least 2 weeks to get back to normal fitness level. Don't think we can really count on him for the first part of the season.
Other than that I agree, we have too many mids, the problem is always the quality of those players.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
We are such an amateurs.. What a pathetic way of making deals and searching players..

And ohnyeah, Witsel alternative for Pjanic lol.. He e better than him..
And we need a striker who is strong with his feeds..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
They are in crisis, but they won’t be able to register Pjanic anyway and nobody will take him. I believe they would pay a portion of his salary but not 50%

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli might leave in the last minute and Benta is a FINO (Footballer In Name Only).
Oh and ramsey lives in JMedical.
Barcelona offered mutual termination of contract but he refused it as he believes that he is in his prime as a footballer

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Buy Tchouameni.
He is a good player with lots of potential, so unfortunately that means juventus won't buy him, because we seem content with reviving semi retired washed up old pensioners like Pjanshit in the hopes of fulfilling Allegri's dream of resurrecting his 2017 squad- a strategy that's doomed to fail. He comes across as being very inflexible with players which makes me worry. I mean, the guy still trusts De Shitlio and Rugani. That says everything. At this rate he might as well request to bring back Higuain as a last minute option, perhaps that's what Giovanni Albanese meant by "watch out for surprises" :lol3:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Napoli just gined Inguissa from Fullham, defensive mid with nice engine. Loan with option to buy:

Any1 watched him closely? looks to have great engine.

For us, if we want to take a big midfielder like Witsel, why wont we just look at Zakaria? Commanding presence (1.91m), last year of contract so probably is still one the market and probably had better season in bundes than Witsel.
Thats a fantastic signing by Napoli. Zambo Anguissa will start in no time, is a complete DM, fierce tackler while he dribbles like Pogba. Actually has one of the best succesful dribble rates while being amongst best tacklers in EPL past season.

He was very good in Villareal too year before.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thats a fantastic signing by Napoli. Zambo Anguissa will start in no time, is a complete DM, fierce tackler while he dribbles like Pogba. Actually has one of the best succesful dribble rates while being amongst best tacklers in EPL past season.

Meanwhile, Pjanic is close for comeback.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

For how much money is he going to Napoli

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I thought that he had some behavioral problems at PSV

Shades of Ibrahim Afellay? :scared: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Why weren't we after him then? :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)