Summer mercato 2021-22 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
who's available within our budget? i mean any actual improvement only. by numbers, we're more than fine.

btw i'd start to put some faith in fagioli and ranocchia. play 20-30 minutes at the end of some games instead of all the bentancurs and ramseys would be a cool start.
Fagioli and Ranocchia are the new 2017 Bentancurs. I cannot trust either of them to play consistently for a top 4 team.
As for improvement, anybody is an improvement over Bentancur, who started both of our games so far. Do you guys realize we’re using Berna the ultimate meme player as a midfielder now? Viola signed Torreira and Torino signed Praet. Both are much better than most of the idiots we’re relying on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Arthur is an unknown the cunt could very well turn out to be a good midfielder but who the duck knows at this point.

Not sure about ronaldo and when he told the club he wanted to leave. Seems strange to all happen in a couple of days.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Arthur is an unknown the cunt could very well turn out to be a good midfielder but who the duck knows at this point.

Not sure about ronaldo and when he told the club he wanted to leave. Seems strange to all happen in a couple of days.
We should not put our season in the hands on unknowns when knowns are mediocre.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Even if Ronaldo left with few days left and we are in a bad situation, how many times have qe been in a situation when we expect and really needs more signings but they don't come.. It was the same when Vidal left.

Who remember the last day of the mercato when we got Zlatan and Cannavaro. Surely a similiar thing wont happen now. I believe sadly that no more players will arrive (Kean to be officiall soon already had medical)

A striker is hard, but a midfielder is also very inportant, Camavinga 1 year left,Tchouameni, or Saul Who Atletico want gone, Hijack the Moriba deal ( Barca Kid) Witsel. There are options.

Surely with Ronaldo gone we should have some budget to make deals (we save alot with him gone) I would even look for a good LB, De Sciglio as backup to a tired Alex Sandro is not good enought.

If we fall to make deals now, hopefully we go again in the winter mercato, but not a great solution. Especially the midfield needs something more.
Saul - Calciomercato linked us with him today.
Tchouameni - I havent watched him but his youtubes are definitely to my liking. If he is that good as the videos suggest, he should be able to solve some of our defensive problems.

Still our team is so incomplete:
LB - A.Sandro hasnt been it for some years now
CB - Unless you consider Bonucci as good enough
MC - Defensive type
MC - Creative type
LW - Because someone needs to play there
CF - Morata isnt it and I doubt Kean would be any better..

When we fix all that we will be a serious contender in every competition.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Miralem Pjanic is getting closer Juventus from Barcelona on loan. His agent Fali Ramadani is working to finalize the return and Barcelona could pay the 50% of his salary (€8,5M/year). Pjanic is pushing to join Juve(Nico schira)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Looks hard to believe they are like us in the same financial crisis
They are in crisis, but they won’t be able to register Pjanic anyway and nobody will take him. I believe they would pay a portion of his salary but not 50%

- - - Updated - - -

If we get Pjanic we will have 8 CM's:

Pjanic
Loca
Benta
Rabiot
Weston
Ramsey
Arthur
Fagioli

That is insane.
Fagioli might leave in the last minute and Benta is a FINO (Footballer In Name Only).
Oh and ramsey lives in JMedical.

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How's the scouting at a mega club like Juve this bad?

Once we require a certain type of a player, we always seem to be stuck with names that were doing it 5 years ago. Pjanic, Icardi and Witsel are all just a bunch of has-beens who will suck up a big chunk of our wage budget with little to zero product.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Loca - has potential, proved that he's a good player
Benta - had some solid seasons under allegri (for his age) - became terrible ever since
Rabiot - doesn't give a shit. If he would, he'd actually be a decent player, but that happens like 5 games a year
Weston - could maybe be good, sort of a vidal-esque role. But he's a partyboy and far away from actually proving that he's worth it
Ramsey - theoretically a good player, always injured. Unusable
Arthur - lot of potential, mentally weak, often injured. He's kinda my hope to step up this year, but it's all dreams and clouds
Fagioli - i really like him, tons of potential. But we can't afford trying him out with our wonky inconsistent midfield. A loan would be the best

It's really mind-blowing that we don't have a single proven and consistent Midfielder that delivers. Now Locatelli is a starting point, but fuck knows why we had to wait three months and schwiftyseven meetings to buy him and have him skip the entire preseason training.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Loca - has potential, proved that he's a good player
Benta - had some solid seasons under allegri (for his age) - became terrible ever since
Rabiot - doesn't give a shit. If he would, he'd actually be a decent player, but that happens like 5 games a year
Weston - could maybe be good, sort of a vidal-esque role. But he's a partyboy and far away from actually proving that he's worth it
Ramsey - theoretically a good player, always injured. Unusable
Arthur - lot of potential, mentally weak, often injured. He's kinda my hope to step up this year, but it's all dreams and clouds
Fagioli - i really like him, tons of potential. But we can't afford trying him out with our wonky inconsistent midfield. A loan would be the best

It's really mind-blowing that we don't have a single proven and consistent Midfielder that delivers. Now Locatelli is a starting point, but fuck knows why we had to wait three months and schwiftyseven meetings to buy him and have him skip the entire preseason training.
I found summarize all that with a Gattuso video clip.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If we get Pjanic we will have 8 CM's:

Pjanic
Loca
Benta
Rabiot
Weston
Ramsey
Arthur
Fagioli

That is insane.
Yes, but Fagioli will leave on loan, Arthur won't be available for first part of the season. That leaves us with 6, but, Ramsey is actually available for less than half of the season, so its like 5 and 1/3.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Yes, but Fagioli will leave on loan, Arthur won't be available for first part of the season. That leaves us with 6, but, Ramsey is actually available for less than half of the season, so its like 5 and 1/3.
Arthur will be back in a couple of weeks, same as Ramsey.

Still, my point is we have too much CM players in our squad. We have to sell someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)