Summer mercato 2021-22 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
true, but you obviously do have different options. i'm sure we would have signed donnarumma if cr left in june.
No, I honestly believe that we would not have signed Donnarumma either back then. Actually I am pretty certain that they already knew that he wanted to leave and yet did not act accordingly. Selling a player like Ronaldo does not happen all of a sudden like it happened the past week on Twitter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No, I honestly believe that we would not have signed Donnarumma either back then. Actually I am pretty certain that they already knew that he wanted to leave and yet did not act accordingly. Selling a player like Ronaldo does not happen all of a sudden like it happened the past week on Twitter.
it happened within a few days when we signed him. and he's still not signed officially by manure. he just fucked off.

wanting to leave, but not communicating it and not having any offers due to excessive wage demands is a bit different to actually having an offer and leaving next morning.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
it happened within a few days when we signed him. and he's still not signed officially by manure. he just fucked off.

wanting to leave, but not communicating it and not having any offers due to excessive wage demands is a bit different to actually having an offer and leaving next morning.
Let's agree to disagree. I don't think it happened that fast when we signed him and I don't think it is happening this fast with Union. In my opinion, these deals take way more than the casual news reader is aware of.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
All our competitors who already have 3 times better midfielders than us, are signing new talents or established players for cheap, to further improve.

Meanwhile, Juve seemingly act based on an old contact list from existing agents or previous sales. If we have not sold you before or have your agent nearby, we wont even bother.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can we use that money to get an actual midfielder? this new management is only slightly better than the last one.
who's available within our budget? i mean any actual improvement only. by numbers, we're more than fine.

btw i'd start to put some faith in fagioli and ranocchia. play 20-30 minutes at the end of some games instead of all the bentancurs and ramseys would be a cool start.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
who's available within our budget? i mean any actual improvement only. by numbers, we're more than fine.

btw i'd start to put some faith in fagioli and ranocchia. play 20-30 minutes at the end of some games instead of all the bentancurs and ramseys would be a cool start.
232520bec8e0afc9c9e475da77da23be13ce5781.gif

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You can’t make deals within a day or two. Ronaldos timely departure has undoubtedly fucked us this mercato. Regardless how long Cherubini would take on a deal or not.

Jun 16, 2020
I would send him on loan though, MdS can cover both flanks so we have Sandro, Cuads, Danilo and MdS for those positions, its enough and it seems that Pellegrini is a big liability, especially as fullback. U never know when injury happens and yes it would suck to be stuck with MdS as ur main LB, but really, does it make any difference to current Sandro?, there is no threat from the left side anyway.
No, sorry I totally disagree. In my opinion we are obligated to at least try it for a season. We paid a heavy price for this guy. Besides the those aspects we’re still talking about a 22 y/o, our only natural replacement for Sandro who was regarded as a nice prospect until he had a injured season at Genoa. I followed his season at Cagliari, and yes defensively he didn’t seem ready but attacking he definitely added something nice. I really dislike that we barely give a chance to him, a dry loan wouldn’t give us many financial advantages, so I really don’t see why he should go. A surprise can always happen. We’re going to our 3th season without a replacement for Sandro, I consider Danilo and De Sciglio as emergency options. Danilo did nice and De Sciglio.. he can’t impress as RB so he definitely wouldn’t bail us out as LB. He’s very injury prone anyway let’s not forget that.

Its seems likely that Cuadrado will always start and I’m not so sure if he remains our RB. I can see Allegri choosing for a formation with Danilo and Cuadrado btw. So all things considered I’m 100% behind Pellegrini staying.

Jun 16, 2020

Ranocchia is already gone according to Albanese. So less than 48 hours of hoping that Fagioli will stay!

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
2021 Witsel is not worth it, a very short term solution and not the same guy we wanted before China. I'd rather give Arthur a shot than Pjanic. Arthur has accurate passing although mostly sideways plus he's difficult to tackle.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Even if Ronaldo left with few days left and we are in a bad situation, how many times have qe been in a situation when we expect and really needs more signings but they don't come.. It was the same when Vidal left.

Who remember the last day of the mercato when we got Zlatan and Cannavaro. Surely a similiar thing wont happen now. I believe sadly that no more players will arrive (Kean to be officiall soon already had medical)

A striker is hard, but a midfielder is also very inportant, Camavinga 1 year left,Tchouameni, or Saul Who Atletico want gone, Hijack the Moriba deal ( Barca Kid) Witsel. There are options.

Surely with Ronaldo gone we should have some budget to make deals (we save alot with him gone) I would even look for a good LB, De Sciglio as backup to a tired Alex Sandro is not good enought.

If we fall to make deals now, hopefully we go again in the winter mercato, but not a great solution. Especially the midfield needs something more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)