Summer mercato 2021-22 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It is not certain that Juve will sign a midfielder (at the end of this mercato), because they want to make the right investment next season on a young midfielder, not now.Juve believe they have a competitive squad. (Di Marzio)
'It's too hard to improve the squad'

:pavel:

- - - Updated - - -

A loan deal with 4.25M with no strings attached I guess isn’t that bad of a deal. It’s just alarming Allegri thinks this is a viable solution to anything. Everything is just so so backwards.
The problem is not the financials. The problem is that an old, slow weakling will take a spot in our midfield making things worse than it already is.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2021
I guess even Douglas Costa would have been an improvement over our current midfield losers.
Actually, he is playing really bad in Brazil. What is a surprise, when he return for the club rival of the one that I support (I support Internacional here and he go back to the rival Grêmio) I thought that he would destroy here, but no. He is really a retired player that thought Brazil would be a party and now his team is fighting against relegation.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How about; we get someone TODAY !?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd take pjanic over witsel, just maybe pjanic can find some decent form under allegri in that regista role.

Icardi won't join...we are stacked in that final third..in terms of numbers that is.
Lol, never thought I'd be defending Witsel but that is a horrible take. Also Pjanic isn't, wasn't and never will be a regista.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
There is other option : 4-2-3-1

Snap Filip Kostic from under Lazio nose, and put him as left wing. Compare to Witsel and Pjanic he still 28 years old, there is still a chance to offload him for something in the coming years. We will have him on the left wing (with Kean as backup), on the right wing Chiesa and Kulu as backup. Dybala CAM (backup Kulu and Fagioli) with Morata upfront (Kean as backup). and the bonus is we slightly ruin Lazio's mercato

Locateli and Rabiot/McKennie as double pivot in midfield. We didn't try to get Depay or Calhanoglu is a miss, both can provide some goals and assists (around 30 goal contributions per season) that really help the team play as we lack that left winger even with CR7 still in the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)