alaska

May 25, 2013
banned?

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Now GDM trying to write rumors that go either way so that he’s never wrong
c a n c e l e d

- - - Updated - - -

spurs begging to sell ndombele. trade him for one the current midfield losers we have
wouldn't mind him at this point, has he been putting in decent performances for Spurs?

- - - Updated - - -

Announce some teen CM from Monaco, Morata, Dybala, Kean, Kaio Jorge is sufficient for center forward. But we can't keep crossing the ball in mindlessly. Last match it was like the wide players assumed we still had Llorente.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Honestly at this point, I would be happy with Pjanic on a dry loan paying half good salary.

We just need someone who can play in front of the defense and not make mistakes, can play the odd through pass and score free kicks. It would allow locatelli to be a box to box.

Low risk option for now. Other mids are more exciting prospects but need time to get integrated.... That's harder to do when your are already a shambles.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Nicola Balice thinks Pjanic is the most certain transfer option (and Allegri likes him) but management is looking at other names first. He’s also the journalist that reported there could be surprises so I’m guessing if that surprise comes it’ll be a midfielder.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

schira has been claiming for awhile that Allegri wants loca and Pjanic starting in midfield while di marzio claims Witsel is the main target. We’ll see if either is right
Sad sad times. If Allegri wants to recreate that 4-2-3-1 formation that guided us to the CL Final in 2017, he's in for a rude awakening. Paraplegic Pjanshit is a shadow of his former self, Locatelli is more dynamic than Khedira but still raw and lacks experience, and football has evolved since then. Oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicola Balice thinks Pjanic is the most certain transfer option (and Allegri likes him) but management is looking at other names first. He’s also the journalist that reported there could be surprises so I’m guessing if that surprise comes it’ll be a midfielder.
The Benign Bosnian wouldn't be a surprise, more like an underwhelming disappointment, something so disappointing that it doesn't only disappoint you once. It's like expecting your dad to show up on your birthday, but he's too busy working, and to top it off, the bakery doesn't have your favorite cake, so you're stuck with a Strawberry Shortcake.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? What does it give that the CL doesn't?
What does it solve that Agnelli not sabotaging Serie A doesn't give the club?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
We don't have to deal with the corrupt cunts epitomized by that abomination called UEFA. Additionally, we can give the middle finger to those appalling plastic clubs destroying football, namely City, PSG and Chelsea.

- - - Updated - - -

Opportunity :rofl: :howler:

More like a nightmare waiting to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happened to Gravnenberch?! :boh:

Isn't Raiola his agent? :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Switzerland is beautiful of course, never been to Cyprus or Japan. What kind of clientele are we talking about migrating, if you are willing to share? Unless you're cutting hair, I bet you can migrate them successfully!

- - - Updated - - -

Muriel reminds me of Cassano. Brilliant on his day but he looks like he eats too much focaccia.
Oh, I am a glorified tutor. Lmao. I used to be in the restaurant business as well, but I can't get back into it unless I am 100% committed to staying here or relocating elsewhere.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why? What does it give that the CL doesn't?
What does it solve that Agnelli not sabotaging Serie A doesn't give the club?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
The league format will determine the equal position for each club since the start
While current format are depending on the luck for group stage draw, the luck of knockout stage draw
so much luck in factor, while the league is who is the most consistent and can beat everyone in 1 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)