Summer mercato 2021-22 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you know what the difference between gross and net is dic?
yes but they don't specify, at any case Juve and Juve fans are interested about gross, because that's what we pay. We bought CR7, Ramsey and Arthur after the serie A financial reforms, so I assume all salaries referred are gross.
We know CR7 earns about 31mil per season, Arthur about 5,5mil and Ramsey's 400k/week earns him about whats left.
The waste of money this club does is epic, we are still paying Sarri's salaries, and although loaned out players like Dcosta and Khedira, we were still paying salaries on them.
Surely the combined amount we pay on trash is larger than what CR7 earns.
Trash earns us nothing, yet CR7 earns us cash simply by taking pics

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Next year go all in for Zaniolo if he doesn’t get inured again

Kean
Chiesa - Dybala - Zaniolo
Locatelli - X​
If only that player was Kante.

Offensively that would be insane but when it comes to defence it'd fall apart. When it comes to next season we should consider upgrading our defence. Sandro has lost it while we've got plenty of grandpas too.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
yes but they don't specify, at any case Juve and Juve fans are interested about gross, because that's what we pay. We bought CR7, Ramsey and Arthur after the serie A financial reforms, so I assume all salaries referred are gross.
We know CR7 earns about 31mil per season, Arthur about 5,5mil and Ramsey's 400k/week earns him about whats left.
The waste of money this club does is epic, we are still paying Sarri's salaries, and although loaned out players like Dcosta and Khedira, we were still paying salaries on them.
CR7 is paid 31m net. Sounds like you mixed it up again. At any rate Ramsey is not paid the same as CR7.

Jun 5, 2020
No... Ramsey is on 7mil net, and around 9mil gross what is nearly 190000 euros per week what is also insane for ramsey because he has played like a shi.t... but English stupid faggots in that sum of 400.000 pounds per week calculate commisions to ramsey and his intermediaries, some agents who worked on transfer (few millions euros Juventus gave to Ramsey and others in that transfer because he was bosman transfer and when you make calculation you will get that sum but you can't commisions calculate in players wages)... for example emre can had 6mil net but juventus gave 16mil to him and others sides in transfers (if you that calculate like english stupid folks did with ramsey you will get can salary was almost 500.000 pounds per week what is one of the most stupidiest stuff)...

Jun 16, 2020
If only that player was Kante.

Offensively that would be insane but when it comes to defence it'd fall apart. When it comes to next season we should consider upgrading our defence. Sandro has lost it while we've got plenty of grandpas too.
Depends a bit on the workrate of Chiesa/Zaniolo. There have been many discussions about using Zaniolo as a B2B and he played as a AM before. Dybala is quite good a tracking a regista aswel. It could potentially work if you have 11 players who work their ass of.

Defense will become a issue indeed. Hopefully Pellegrini will somehow step up this season. If followed him a lot at Cagliari and the months before he signed with us, needed some work defensively but was quite talented.

Agree that Kante would be perfect next to Loca there.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think Man Utd have tried coming in last min. Imagine if they threw in Martial?? Obviously I’m speculating. Rio has something to be smug about in his tweet and Rooney said he doubts Ronaldo will join City. Hmmmm?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think Man Utd have tried coming in last min. Imagine if they threw in Martial?? Obviously I’m speculating. Rio has something to be smug about in his tweet and Rooney said he doubts Ronaldo will join City. Hmmmm?
Martial? Is that the player you want from Yanited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)