Summer mercato 2021-22 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who are top strikers? Lewa, Benzema, Kane, Haaland, Mbappe...? none of those will come at this time.

Icardi, Belotti, Vlahovic, Jesus, etc are the range can hope for, any of them would be an upgrade to Morata at least. A player that can play from the left wing would also be very useful.

If Ronaldo was going to leave he should have said it early and maybe we could have been in for Depay. Would have been a great option for our system.
:rofl: :howler:

green-cola-no.gif

Also, fuck Icunti.

The rest I agree with, except for maybe Depay being great for our system. He is a solid player, but there are too many question marks surrounding his mentality.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who are top strikers? Lewa, Benzema, Kane, Haaland, Mbappe...? none of those will come at this time.

Icardi, Belotti, Vlahovic, Jesus, etc are the range can hope for, any of them would be an upgrade to Morata at least. A player that can play from the left wing would also be very useful.

If Ronaldo was going to leave he should have said it early and maybe we could have been in for Depay. Would have been a great option for our system.
So thats why we went on to pay 20M to Atletico over 2 years for just his loan when we could have Belotti for 20M-25M without all that loan thing.

Morata is a very good player - its just his finishing isnt the best.
Belotti is probably a better finisher but he wont get the amount of chances Morata has because of his playing style.
Except for finishing - Morata is better.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
There is no decent CF replacement that we would be able to get sadly. No to Belotti, Kean, Jovic, Zapata and Icardi. The only one I would get - Vlahovic, wont come here for cheap.

I hope we go after a decend midfield or winger in this case. Getting Witsel would be so terrible.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not only to talk about Ronaldo, in the meeting Juve also proposed an exchange between Aaron Ramsey and Ruben Neves of Wolverhampton. The Portuguese international is valued at €30M. [@carlaudisa]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Perin is there Donarruma was a target for paratici but after he left we opted out
Perin has never and will be a good enough num 1 keeper for us I'm afraid to say

- - - Updated - - -

Not only to talk about Ronaldo, in the meeting Juve also proposed an exchange between Aaron Ramsey and Ruben Neves of Wolverhampton. The Portuguese international is valued at €30M. [@carlaudisa]
I swear if Beanie pulls that off...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Locatelli. Neves can also shoot from distance and has a very good passing range.

Also, have you forgotten about the perpetual legend of Turdeski? :boh: :b81:
He's got a brilliant long shot but how many goals like that does he score a season?

Problem is that Locatelli, Neves, Rabiot, Bentancur are all naturally deep lying midfielders. None are naturally attacking or consistently get good numbers for goals and assists.

Locatelli could maybe do it, it would be a big jump for him. I think he is best playing where he did for Sassuolo last season in front of the defence. We could certainly do with him there.

But like I said a swap with Ramsey is an easy choice, not that it will happen though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He's got a brilliant long shot but how many goals like that does he score a season?

Problem is that Locatelli, Neves, Rabiot, Bentancur are all naturally deep lying midfielders. None are naturally attacking or consistently get good numbers for goals and assists.

Locatelli could maybe do it, it would be a big jump for him. I think he is best playing where he did for Sassuolo last season in front of the defence. We could certainly do with him there.

But like I said a swap with Ramsey is an easy choice, not that it will happen though.
Pogba will be available next sesaon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)