Summer mercato 2021-22 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
So much mediocrity, why do we even bother with Pjanic, I'd rather not sign anyone than receive him. Of he comes for free, has no salary, accepts never playing. Then sure. And i mean never playing. Is rather give minutes to Fagioli.

Skickat från min SM-G991B via Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So much mediocrity, why do we even bother with Pjanic, I'd rather not sign anyone than receive him. Of he comes for free, has no salary, accepts never playing. Then sure. And i mean never playing. Is rather give minutes to Fagioli.

While I tend to agree with you, there is one thing we need to understand - The coach see Fagioli on a daily basic and is aware of his qualities more than us fans.
Anyway I dont think we even know what our plans for Fagioli are.

- - - Updated - - -

Tacchinardi advised Juventus to hire Dusan Valahovic to strengthen the team, calling the young striker one of the best football talents in the world as a top striker.
Well, I have a feeling we would go for him once Ronaldo is gone.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
While I tend to agree with you, there is one thing we need to understand - The coach see Fagioli on a daily basic and is aware of his qualities more than us fans.
Well we're trying to solve a problem we've had for so many years, by each year making it more problematic. There's absolutely zero logic by adding fuel (Pjanic) to the fire. When we finally get rid of some problems (e.g. Khedira), we go beyond to add Arthur, when we can't get someone like Tollisso. My head hurts.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I have a feeling we would go for him once Ronaldo is gone.
I wonder how many meetings cherubini will need to secure Vlahovic

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What do you prefer Paratici method of giving into the demands of the other clubs in respect of the transfer fees without much negotiation or Cherubini penny pinching way
Put it this way. This squad isn't getting any better whilst we are penny pinching or worse doing absolutely fuck all right now which is where we are at. Frankly i dont see sassuolo's evaluation of locatelli as unreasonable, just pay the 40 mill over loan and obligation formula and just get on with improving the squad already. It does make me wonder why the management even gave the reigns to cherubini in the first place

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Put it this way. This squad isn't getting any better whilst we are penny pinching or worse doing absolutely fuck all right now which is where we are at. Frankly i dont see sassuolo's evaluation of locatelli as unreasonable, just pay the 40 mill over loan and obligation formula and just get on with improving the squad already. It does make me wonder why the management even gave the reigns to cherubini in the first place
This is where the allegri appointment comes into play. Has he joined and said the squad is good enough but was just a shambles under pirlo? Or is it smoke and mirrors to cover up how fucked we are financially.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is where the allegri appointment comes into play. Has he joined and said the squad is good enough but was just a shambles under pirlo? Or is it smoke and mirrors to cover up how fucked we are financially.
I always said last season the squad was better than the 4th place finish at at least competitive enough to challenge for the league title. As for CL absolutely not and needs significant work still. Either way still even if we had won the league last season the squad still needs further improvements

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Can't wait to have him back. Those sideways passes and his injection of pace in midfield shall be a sight to behold.

Are we bending over backwards by taking an obligation in the poop chute?

@PedroFlu Is there any talk of Martinelli coming to Juve? :rofl: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Raguni and De Shitlio staying - Turdeski too.

We have so many mental midgets and pussyfags, yes Dybala included. However, we know Dybala can actually play football. The others are deadweight, with emphasis on the word DEAD!
One can only dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)