Summer mercato 2021-22 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tuz Newspaper :

Kulusevski
Bayern Munich and Manchester City have asked for Kulusevski's situation, which has been rejected by Juventus.
pjaca
pjaca successfully passed the medical tests of the Torino club and officially left for Turin.
Cayo George
Santos-based Brazilian journalist Bruno Lima has claimed that Juventus will pay Santos € 2 million to travel to Turin this summer for Cayo George.
Locatelli
Sassuolo hopes that Locatelli will sign a contract with Juventus before Friday.
Rugani
Rugani is likely to stay at Juventus and demiral leaves Juventus.
Demirel
Atalanta, who are considering selling Cristiano Romero to Tottenham, will return to Juventus to replace the Argentine defender and are considering Demirel for this spot.
De Sciglio-Pellegrini
De Sciglio or Luca Pellegrini will definitely leave Juventus.
Pjanic
If Pjanic returns to Juventus, he will play in front of the defense.
chiesa
Juventus has once again announced that national team player Federico chiesa is not on the sales list.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why are we going after this Jorge kid?

Is he a talent an actual talent? Bc if he was then we definitely wouldn’t spot him and win the race to sign him against other clubs

- - - Updated - - -

I’m still waiting for the appelt bros to make their debut in the senior team stripes

alaska

May 25, 2013

Is he a talent an actual talent? Bc if he was then we definitely wouldn’t spot him and win the race to sign him against other clubs

- - - Updated - - -

I’m still waiting for the appelt bros to make their debut in the senior team stripes
Do we even still own the appelts? Forgot they existed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

For a freebie and max 2m to sign now is low risk

one of those gambles that makes sense. His salary won’t be high

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Come on guys..rugani will be 4th choice...he will never play right...until bonucci and chiellini get injured after a month and rugani is forced to play every game for 3 months.

Ramsey out and pjanic and locatelli in. We know Arthur isn't going to play anytime soon. We find locatelli with demirals sale.

Ronaldo and dybala don't renew contracts..play all season and leave for free next summer.

Good times a head!

Jul 3, 2020
Come on guys..rugani will be 4th choice...he will never play right...until bonucci and chiellini get injured after a month and rugani is forced to play every game for 3 months.

Ramsey out and pjanic and locatelli in. We know Arthur isn't going to play anytime soon. We find locatelli with demirals sale.

Ronaldo and dybala don't renew contracts..play all season and leave for free next summer.

Good times a head!
Dude just jump and get it over with. You clearly have let life “get to you”

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes Pjanic your favourite player apart from Dybala
Can't wait to have him back. Those sideways passes and his injection of pace in midfield shall be a sight to behold.

Are we bending over backwards by taking an obligation in the poop chute?

@PedroFlu Is there any talk of Martinelli coming to Juve? :rofl: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Raguni and De Shitlio staying - Turdeski too.

We have so many mental midgets and pussyfags, yes Dybala included. However, we know Dybala can actually play football. The others are deadweight, with emphasis on the word DEAD!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can't wait to have him back. Those sideways passes and his injection of pace in midfield shall be a sight to behold.

Are we bending over backwards by taking an obligation in the poop chute?

@PedroFlu Is there any talk of Martinelli coming to Juve? :rofl: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Raguni and De Shitlio staying - Turdeski too.

We have so many mental midgets and pussyfags, yes Dybala included. However, we know Dybala can actually play football. The others are deadweight, with emphasis on the word DEAD!
Actually I think MDS isnt that bad. He might not be a great attacking force but he actually defends pretty well. I wouldnt mind him as backup.
Bernardeschi has the qualities to become an amazing player but somehow he does it all wrong.
Rugani is indeed a lost cause..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Actually I think MDS isnt that bad. He might not be a great attacking force but he actually defends pretty well. I wouldnt mind him as backup.
Bernardeschi has the qualities to become an amazing player but somehow he does it all wrong.
Rugani is indeed a lost cause..
Let's not exaggerate. They are all in the below average to mediocre range. Nothing about Turdeski is amazing, save for the fact his ability to be a non factor 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)