Summer mercato 2021-22 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It’s not about their nationalities it’s about one being a low cost loan and freeing up funds for the other
In relation to Gattuso viahlovic is being sold and it seems pjanic coming back on loan is helping convince him to move to juve. Sportitalia
:boh: So what is convincing Vlahovic about Pjanic return? Because he wants to play with Pjanic or because he is impressed that we are freeing up funds with a low cost loan?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In relation to Gattuso viahlovic is being sold and it seems pjanic coming back on loan is helping convince him to move to juve. Sportitalia
It’s not about their nationalities it’s about one being a low cost loan and freeing up funds for the other
So Pjanic, being a "low cost loan", decided to reach out to Vlahovic, on his own before the deal is even confirmed mind you, to say, "hey bro, I'm a low cost loan, this means Juve has funds to buy you."

I can see it happening.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
After his loan was comfirmed, Morata called Allegri to assure him he will score 30 goals next season, to not spend money on attack, and asked him to bring his good friend Sturaro to strengthen the midfield. Sturaro will be cheap, and it will free up funds for another attacker. Front runner is Scamacca, who Sturaro rates highly and has suggested to Allegri. Allegri likes the idea

- - - Updated - - -

Just in on the radio minutes ago

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I'm kinda surprised de Paul went for 35mln only. Especially after being wanted by foreign clubs. Italian market seems very cheap for everyone but Italians themselves, unlike EPL where price is inflated either way they go.
its post covid market, prices will get lower this year. 35m currently would probably exchange to 50m precovid

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
After his loan was comfirmed, Morata called Allegri to assure him he will score 30 goals next season, to not spend money on attack, and asked him to bring his good friend Sturaro to strengthen the midfield. Sturaro will be cheap, and it will free up funds for another attacker. Front runner is Scamacca, who Sturaro rates highly and has suggested to Allegri. Allegri likes the idea

- - - Updated - - -

Just in on the radio minutes ago
Italian radio, right?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pjanic is not a priority but if signing Locatelli is not possible and Barca opens up to let him go on loan, Juventus will think about it. (Tuttosport)

- - - Updated - - -

Fabio Paratici is already working to improve Tottenham's squad and one of the first names on his list seems to be Merih Demiral. He has identified the Turkish player as the ideal profile for the Spurs defense. (Calciomercato)

- - - Updated - - -

According to tuttosport and other multiple sources Juve are pushing to sign Fiorentina striker Vlahovic after Gattuso’s departure as Fiorentina coach.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
its post covid market, prices will get lower this year. 35m currently would probably exchange to 50m precovid
We'll see at the end of the mercato but I don't think that will come out to be true. I think majority of clubs earn biggest sum from TV rights and not by selling tickets so I don't think their budget was that much influenced. I think owners are more worried about the future rather than one covid year.

I also think Locatelli's price is somewhere around 40mln. Had it not been for covid there's no way it's possible to say his price would be 70-80mln. Same goes for Donnarumma's wages and some other examples. If we do end up buying Vlahovic, which is still unlikely imo, I'm pretty sure we'd pay a heavy price.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we will get nearly same amount and structured as Chiesa for Vlahovic. and hopefully Fio want to take their own reject item(Berna) in process (for loan fee)
15M loan fee for 2 years and option that become obligation for 45M if Vlahovic getting at least 25 goals in that 2 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)