Summer mercato 2021-22 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
pellegrini last year was a superb fullback. He just needs some confidence back and better team to play in.

Kean is superior to Morata and will fill that spot for next 10 years. Morata is 30 and cost us 50million
Agree we should take Kean, we desperately need some homegrown talent or we go into seasons with 21 players lol.

Pellegrini returns from loan and takes Frabottas spot on the bench, but we might sell. He's Raiolas player and we know Mino will look for a good contract and playing time. Couldn't care less tbh whether he goes or stays

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rumors on Calciomercato links us to Pogba while exchanging want away Ronaldo. IF we can get players to bolster our attack in case of a Ronaldo departure I wouldnt be against it.
Pogba Haaland (dreaming)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The more I think about the upcoming transfer window, the more difficult it becomes. There are too many positions we need to replace or find a solution for: LB, two midfielders, left winger, oldies, Dybala and CR7’s future, a back-up striker. That’s half a team to replace during a shitty financial time.

at the very same time we also need to sell out our out-loan players like: Perin, Rugani, Douglas Costa too.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
If we can exchange Ronaldo for Pogba, that would be fantastic. Ronaldo mentally has checked out, you can see it in his performances. I'm not liking how this experiment of chasing after "pretty" football happened when he arrived, we had the capability of playing beautiful football under Allegri, his last two years were painful since the team was in decline and he extracted blood from stone. If we give Allegri good midfield reinforcements and a competent striker, he can play that pretty football that we were looking for without looking like assholes in defence and giving away opportunities like candy.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rumors on Calciomercato links us to Pogba while exchanging want away Ronaldo. IF we can get players to bolster our attack in case of a Ronaldo departure I wouldnt be against it.
Pogba Haaland (dreaming)
a Pogba Ronaldo swap makes sense for both clubs. Pogba doesn’t wanna be there and Ronaldo doesn’t wanna be here. Limited clubs have the money to afford either. It’s almost too good to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully he buys a lot of overrated Italians like those he bought for us. Fuck that guy.
he built a powerhouse at Juve that dominated for nearly a decade. He’s about to win another title with Inter. He was probably the only one at jcorp who was against the Ronaldo signing. Hes not perfect, but he’s better at his job than most.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In this transfer window 3 things should be the proirity:
1. New coach
2. Much better midfield
3. And we need to get our identity back, we need grinta. Even if it means letting go Dybala, Ronaldo, Sando...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
McKennie a possible plusvalenza option?
We won't get much plusvalenza because he won't have been here long enough to amortise his value. Did we buy him in January or is it official this summer? If January we will at least have had half a season.

It depends what offers we get though.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We won't get much plusvalenza because he won't have been here long enough to amortise his value. Did we buy him in January or is it official this summer? If January we will at least have had half a season.

It depends what offers we get though.
If in January (which is not the case with 99,9% certainty because we were already in financial problems and postponing was thz logical thing to do) it would count as a full accounting year.

0.1% because Tici.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I don't think that is correct. Businesses amortise monthly, so would be from January until the month that we sell him.
Don't think that matters much since the actual cost of year 1 will be spread over the book year making the monthly cost higher in that year. Could be wrong but anyway his value has increased a lot, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)