Summer mercato 2021-22 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's struggling, and i see them getting haaland or someone else and diaposing of him.
Well I`d like this signing as he can be a CF or come from the left.
In a fast paced build up Martial could be deadly when coming from the left. This type of build up will also help Dybala as well.
We will not see it with Pirlo but maybe he wont be here next year..

- - - Updated - - -

FI linking us with Aguero (along with other clubs)

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
forget halaand. we have ronaldo and morata for next year. we need a rotational player to help them out.

belotti is a really good striker. very underrated imo. would be perfect for a rotatinoal role. and already settled in the city.

for two seasons now we have seen how "fake" our depth is. it can't be relied upon. we need actual real depth in attack + a starting quality midfielder.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
forget halaand. we have ronaldo and morata for next year. we need a rotational player to help them out.

belotti is a really good striker. very underrated imo. would be perfect for a rotatinoal role. and already settled in the city.

for two seasons now we have seen how "fake" our depth is. it can't be relied upon. we need actual real depth in attack + a starting quality midfielder.
I dont think any of the sides are interested.
Juve dont want Belotti and even if we are -> Torino will not sell Belotti to Juve and even if by any chance they do -> I dont think Belotti would be willing to "betray" Torino with a move to Juve.
In any case every player we have been linked with in the past 5 seasons has more chance ending playing for Juve than Belotti.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
El Chiringuito: Juventus, Inter, and Barcelona are reportedly interested in Sergio Aguero on a free this summer with the players contract set to expire at the end of the season

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
El Chiringuito: Juventus, Inter, and Barcelona are reportedly interested in Sergio Aguero on a free this summer with the players contract set to expire at the end of the season
Aguero for the twitch channel? What's his current injury status anyway? feels like I haven't seen him on the pitch for a long time.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:lol: 90m for Haaland this summer. Do u honestly believe the nonsense u r writing?
dude you know shit about football , i still remember how much you hyped shity footballer like Kai Havertz .

Haaland has a release clause (75m) why would any team pay more than 90m if they have the chance to sign him for 75 next year , do you really belive someone will pay 120m-130m for the guy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)