Summer mercato 2021-22 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Before Raiola onboards an ultra talented 16-18yo kid, surely he's the one coming in the room with a 5 year plan on how to play for a big team and earn big bucks. Of course later on he doesn't command what grown up players do, however there are clubs that work with him and clubs that won't + his usual market where he has a lot of leverage is Serie A and Eeredivisie (and PSG with Leonardo in charge). de Ligt could get offers from Barca, PSG, ManUnited, but it'd be problematic if he wanted a move to City or Bayern with Raiola in charge.
you just described what every agent does. I don’t blame Raiola for being better at scouting than seemingly everyone else in his field. Sure there are clubs that Raiola prefers and clubs that don’t prefer him. That’s standard with agents. He’s just more high profile.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a generational talent,

I know the ronaldo project didnt go as expected, but i would seriously consider if there is a slim chance to sign him, even at expense of the midfield.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
in summer raid atalanta:

malinvoskiy and pasalic.

i dont care about atalanta system and why it won't work here. we aren't gonna sign any one famous so let's go for the underrated players.

don't try and tell me otherwise @Osman @Alen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)