Summer mercato 2021-22 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Potential negotiation to define a Kulusevski departure would be aimed at making room for a Midfielder. Witsel most likely to be signed(Mirkonicolino)
Looks like someone at the club realized 3 good right wingers but no good players for entire left flank (plus the midfield situation) is a tad unbalanced squad.

But instead of trying Kulu at LW or AM or playing Chiesa at LW, solution is to loan him out last second with no competent replacement? (Unless there IS a surprise)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Looks like someone at the club realized 3 good right wingers but no good players for entire left flank (plus the midfield situation) is a tad unbalanced squad.

But instead of trying Kulu at LW or AM or playing Chiesa at LW, solution is to loan him out last second with no competent replacement? (Unless there IS a surprise)
The only surprise u will see is us loosing to another newly promoted team, with Bentancur tackling himself.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Potential negotiation to define a Kulusevski departure would be aimed at making room for a Midfielder. Witsel most likely to be signed(Mirkonicolino)
Letting him go for Witsel? Arent we supposed to improve the side?
I read a rumor about Zapata Kulu swap - Its bad long term but he can definitely handle the CF role

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Sell!
I dont see him ever become af top level winger. Still has hopes for him if he was transformed to a cm/am. But if not then sell!

way to slow to be af top level winger!

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Kulusevski finally with a good manager, could become a breakout star, his Euro 2020 cameo showed exactly that. Keep at all costs, sell any CM at any price to get them out.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Because we have so many creative midfielders and almost no incompetent CMs. Sometimes I don't understand football. Even if it is that simple. Or is it, Allegri?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Should get a grip on reality and decide which kind of direction we're going. After all dynasties comes little fall, so is the time now are we're trying duck tape it together by signing these Pjanic's etc and buying some extra time to avoid the inevitable.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kulusevski finally with a good manager, could become a breakout star, his Euro 2020 cameo showed exactly that. Keep at all costs, sell any CM at any price to get them out.
Kulu is loaded with talent and with the right coach could improve our game and be an integral part of the first team.
Should Kulu play for Atalanta you would see bids of 60M after a season or two.
My only worry regarding Kulu is that he is too much of a one leg person. He must improve that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)