Summer mercato 2021-22 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can we call up xavi and get him out of retirement to play for us? same with iniesta

- - - Updated - - -

swap dybala + 50 million for harry kane

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We need commanding midfielder who can play double pivot with Locatelli. Let's not foul ourselves with Dybala starting we will be forced to play with two midfielders. He can't be lone cf.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Witsel will help because the 6 position was completely out of sorts with Danilo today. I’ve never seen a game when the back line was shielded so poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When your coach has to play a fullback as DM/CM to get "balance", is the time you as a front office exec should get the hint, immediately go sign quality for midfield.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We need commanding midfielder who can play double pivot with Locatelli. Let's not foul ourselves with Dybala starting we will be forced to play with two midfielders. He can't be lone cf.
Even Pirlo knew that... The thing is we now have one midfielder who is good enough to do that.

And I'm afraid we won't buy anyone unless someone leaves. We would've done it already.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ricci at Empoli looks like one to watch this season. Impressed me tonight, although had so much space to play.

Our midfield needs gutted. I'd sell whoever we can. Rabiot, McKennie, Bentancur, Ramsey, Arthur are all way below the level we need.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Its not just that our players are not good enough technically. They are inferior physically and mentally. Most of our players have no football IQ. We rush forward with the ball and then stop up when hitting a wall, play it to the side or cross to their keeper. This recipe we repeat until we by mistake hit our own player and scores.

I dont ever wanna see these players play, unless out of necessity or if we are 3 goals up:
- Bentancur
- Rabiot
- McKennie
- De Sciglio
- Rugani
- Bernadeschi

And these are unreliable and liabilities as well, in half of their games (= not worthy as starters for a top team):
- Bonucci
- Chiellini
- Morata
- Dybala
- Sandro
- Danilo

Same category, but can maybe turn useful (not enough time given yet):
- Kulusevski
- Arthur

Our "core" right now can only be:
- Szczesny (unless he really is broken)
- Ligt
- Cuadrado
- Locatelli
- Chiesa

The rest are unreliable or already proven disastrous.

Such a mess lol, get to work

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Its not just that our players are not good enough technically. They are inferior physically and mentally. Most of our players have no football IQ. We rush forward with the ball and then stop up when hitting a wall, play it to the side or cross to their keeper. This recipe we repeat until we by mistake hit our own player and scores.

I dont ever wanna see these players play, unless out of necessity or if we are 3 goals up:
- Bentancur
- Rabiot
- McKennie
- De Sciglio
- Rugani
- Bernadeschi

And these are unreliable and liabilities as well, in half of their games (= not worthy as starters for a top team):
- Bonucci
- Chiellini
- Morata
- Dybala
- Sandro
- Danilo

Same category, but can maybe turn useful (not enough time given yet):
- Kulusevski
- Arthur

Our "core" right now can only be:
- Szczesny (unless he really is broken)
- Ligt
- Cuadrado
- Locatelli
- Chiesa

The rest are unreliable or already proven disastrous.

Such a mess lol, get to work
Szczesny is shaky goalkeeper no wonder Ronaldo decided to leave after seeing his performance against Udinese

alaska

May 25, 2013
ok guys, so we need another mid, striker, fullback...anything else?
Can you make me a little taller? Thanks Mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably Floro Flores who should be a hundred by now and judging how we played, he is going to reject us again.
> Floro Flores
Now there's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)