Summer mercato 2021-22 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
And will cripple already ill Inda financially. Where do I sign?
Haha yes. Although they should get a big hand after getting what EU150m for Lukaku. Don't know how much Lukaku was getting paid but I reckon it was 10m net. If Messi gets 30 Net but they should have enough plusvalenza to get away with....MAYBE. But I think its definately possible, although not probable. PSG would be the base case I assume.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Haha yes. Although they should get a big hand after getting what EU150m for Lukaku. Don't know how much Lukaku was getting paid but I reckon it was 10m net. If Messi gets 30 Net but they should have enough plusvalenza to get away with....MAYBE. But I think its definately possible, although not probable. PSG would be the base case I assume.
Lukaku is on 7.5m net I think. They’ll benefit from tax breaks too. But come on! They needed 70m plusvalenza just to be able to continue. No way they’re that stupid.
Right? RIGHT?

Jun 16, 2020
Beppe not going to cripple Inter financially with a player with no resale value.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Whilst one should wait until the end of the mercato to judge, it really isn’t looking promising.
There’s an unknown running things with no trust or credibility in the bank causing what feels like the majority of fans to feel nervous and pessimistic.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He looks like a defensive Pogba. Really2 loves to do long ball passes
Good in interception and can change the defensive condition becoming an attacking threat once he get the ball

That is what I am thinking after watch this video LOL, never heard of him
Has high stamina and fitness.

Don't worry, Juventus will break that natural ability.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)