Summer mercato 2021-22 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No because cherubini doesn't know how to buy let alone sell.
Not even Gandalf's magic would help us sell garbage players we bought who also received abnormal wages.

Give it a rest. You're pissed because people mocked you for your love towards Paratici who signed that garbage, gave 5mln+ wages for players who hardly gave us 4th spot. Now you're attacking a guy who barely got his job to get us out of current mess.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not even Gandalf's magic would help us sell garbage players we bought who also received abnormal wages.

Give it a rest. You're pissed because people mocked you for your love towards Paratici who signed that garbage, gave 5mln+ wages for players who hardly gave us 4th spot. Now you're attacking a guy who barely got his job to get us out of current mess.
And yet people seemed more content about this squad going into the new season than the same squad last season? We are meant to be going through a transitional period, at least paratici partly addressed it last summer with signing the likes of mckennie, kulu and chiesa, yet so far despite under new management they can't even provide a fix to midfield asides from let's bring back pjanic and stew over what I believe is not an unreasonable demand from sassuolo for locatelli.

I'm pissed because I see absolutely no positive change from the new management (except allegri) we've wasted over a month so far and achieved nothing, not even any sign of progress.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And yet people seemed more content about this squad going into the new season than the same squad last season? We are meant to be going through a transitional period, at least paratici partly addressed it last summer with signing the likes of mckennie, kulu and chiesa, yet so far despite under new management they can't even provide a fix to midfield asides from let's bring back pjanic and stew over what I believe is not an unreasonable demand from sassuolo for locatelli.

I'm pissed because I see absolutely no positive change from the new management (except allegri) we've wasted over a month so far and achieved nothing, not even any sign of progress.
Yes, of course, I'm among those too. We brought Allegri so we actually have a coach now.

We're yet to make moves so I'm not even worried about that. However I did mention many times how I'm not expecting huge names moves but smart ones, modest ones, because imo we don't have the cash. You should not forget we had Euros and barely any club out there made moves.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Feels like the worst Mercato ever right now. Getting Pjanic back is underwhelming. We have been talking about our midfield for almost 10 years now it feels like and still no big improvements. Hopefully Locatelli deal is wrapped up at the very very least. Putting our faith in Mckennie, Bentanshit and Arturd is spiritual suicide. Even Allegri cant give them new functioning brains. I trust and love Max but im very skeptical of our management.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, of course, I'm among those too. We brought Allegri so we actually have a coach now.

We're yet to make moves so I'm not even worried about that. However I did mention many times how I'm not expecting huge names moves but smart ones, modest ones, because imo we don't have the cash. You should not forget we had Euros and barely any club out there made moves.
doing nothing is neither a smart or modest move

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta: Alternative for Locatelli is Bakayoko.
:sergio:

Jun 16, 2020
Fasten your seatbelts:

- Chiellini renewal is done
- Locatelli priority number 1, offers already known by now
- Attention for Pjanic
- Some talks with Wolverhampton and Newcastle for Ramsey, but nothing serious yet
- If Romero goes to Tottenham, Atalanta might be a possible destination for Demiral. I think that Atalanta and Tottenham are closing that deal in these days
- De Sciglio has a good chance to stay
- Jorge arrives Thursday
- Offers arrived for Rugani from Spain and Turkey, we didn’t open to a loan/sell yet

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
doing nothing is neither a smart or modest move

- - - Updated - - -
Please start thinking wider than a journalist piece of paper. You sit at home, read forums, twitter and news. You think that's it? Come on. You're naive if you think our club is making no news. Just because we didn't sign players doesn't mean we're not making moves.

If we get to sign some decent/good players that doesn't have to mean our new guy, who's name I can't even spell, is not capable of signing better players. He was given a budget and he'll operate with it. I'll be more glad to sign a few players rather than 5-7 where we focus on panic buys.

I'm pretty sure our budget this summer is quite limited and we're making smart moves. If we, for example, don't sign Locatelli (but I do believe he'll be ours), that doesn't mean we didn't want him but he was probably out of our financial reach. It's not penny pinching but chances are high we simply can't sign him. Same goes for any other player.

I'll make my judgement when mercato finishes. Only then. But even then I'll try to take it with reservation because I'm confident dozens of our horrible moves over the past couple of years resulted this summer mercato simply because we threw so much money for nothing, especially on heavy contracts.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

There is absolutely no two ways about it if we cant sign locatelli because we cant offer the extra 5 million euros we need a more competent sports director

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
.... Bonucci, Arhur, Bentancur
I'd give Arthur and Benta one more chance. Bonucci?! Seriously?! The guy is a Juve legend.

Based on the lack of activity this summer perhaps???
Let's give him time till the end of transfer window and then judge? It is not easy buying when you are broke and selling players on high wages.

- - - Updated - - -

I am curious what influence Allegri could have on Berna. Maybe he should stay for another season
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)