Summer mercato 2021-22 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2003
Demir and Daka for example.
Yes, Demir is okay but should stay in Rapid for another 2-3 years become a regular from then on let's see. Daka is in Salzburg, they are always bound to go to Leipzig because both belong to Red Bull owner Mateschitz. The quality of the Bundesliga is a scandal, they don't give a shit anyway. Skiing is the thing in Austria

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Here:
AGREEMENTS WITH GENOA C.F.C.
Turin, 29 January 2021
- Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the following agreements have been finalized with Genoa Cricket and Football Club:
  • definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Nicolò Rovella for a consideration of € 18 million payable in three financial years; this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 20 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The contract also envisages the temporary disposal to Genoa of the registration rights of the player until 30 June 2022. Juventus and the player have signed a 4-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024;
  • definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Manolo Portanova for a consideration of € 10 million to payable in three financial years, this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 5 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The economic effect of this transaction is positive for about € 9.6 million;
  • definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Elia Petrelli for a consideration of € 8 million to payable in three financial years, this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 5.3 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The economic effect of this transaction is positive for about € 7.6 million.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Here:
Turin, 29 January 2021
- Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the following agreements have been finalized with Genoa Cricket and Football Club:
  • definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Nicolò Rovella for a consideration of € 18 million payable in three financial years; this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 20 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The contract also envisages the temporary disposal to Genoa of the registration rights of the player until 30 June 2022. Juventus and the player have signed a 4-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024;
  • definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Manolo Portanova for a consideration of € 10 million to payable in three financial years, this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 5 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The economic effect of this transaction is positive for about € 9.6 million;
  • definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Elia Petrelli for a consideration of € 8 million to payable in three financial years, this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 5.3 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The economic effect of this transaction is positive for about € 7.6 million.
We're fucking retards. No wonder we're screwed and need 100mln until June. We waste money on stupid deals.

Anyway, I still think we'll use Rovella in some deal. I think that's going to be Sergej.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We're fucking retards. No wonder we're screwed and need 100mln until June. We waste money on stupid deals.

Anyway, I still think we'll use Rovella in some deal. I think that's going to be Sergej.
I would love that, Sergej would be fantastic here. I just don't think we will. I don't know, let's see

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Here:
Turin, 29 January 2021
That's 18+2 in bonuses

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You are right. I guess they mean "by up to a maximum." It's Italian English after all.
And it makes sense actually. 10+8 = 18, so no one pays anything immediately. But in bonuses its 5+5 we get, and 20M we pay. So they earn 10M in bonuses (if they play him i guess). Still, 10M for a kid wih 6 motnths on his contract :touched:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

we made plusvalenza from this deal. We get €9.6 mln from portanova and 7,6 mln from petrelli, as stated in press release above.
Amortization for rovella is 18/4 a year, because we got him in Januari so it half year. 4,5/2= 2,25 mln then for this season.
Still plusvalenza
If 100mln is true and this deal didn't happen means we need 100+9,6+7,6-2,25= 114,95mln

It's the only explanation why this deal happen because we can get him free this summer instead. That what i called weird transfer/swap for plusvalenza.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Mirko Di Natale (Juve reporter, pretty reliable) was on radio last night and touched on a bunch of subjects

- Dybala wants to stay and never asked for 15m. He asked for something between 10-12m. Juve will try and extend him. If they can’t come to an agreement look for him to be used in a swap.

- Pogba would like to return, but not at all costs. His salary demands are too high for Juve. DI Natale doesn’t believe Pogba will be at Juve next season.

- The links to Locatelli are strong. Pirlo likes him as does management. He thinks this signing will happen.

- Juve are also interested in adding another mid on top of Locatelli. First name mentioned is Aouar. Other possibilities are De Paul (who MDN thinks is more likely headed to England) and Van De Beek.

- Pirlo and Ticis job security just depends on how the season finishes.

- If Pirlo gets sacked, Allegri is the #1 choice. It was Tici and Nedved who decided to fire him, not Agnelli. (Connecting dots here, if Allegri gets hired I think Tici will be gone as well)

- Juve loves the idea of getting Donnarumma and keeping him for the next decade +.

- Yes Juve needs capital gains, but MDN doesn’t think the figure is 100m.

- Ronaldo will most likely stay another year and then decide on his future. The only club MDN sees as an alternative is Madrid. MDN also doesn’t believe it’s Ronaldo or Dybala. Both can stay (personal opinion this prob means Morata will go back to ATM and they’ll buy someone cheap like Scamacca)

- Kean is further away from Juve as he was a couple months ago.

- Management likes Aguero, but he’s too old for their project, the focus is youth. Also his wages are an issue. Juve wants cheaper and younger players.

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
Mirko Di Natale (Juve reporter, pretty reliable) was on radio last night and touched on a bunch of subjects

- Dybala wants to stay and never asked for 15m. He asked for something between 10-12m. Juve will try and extend him. If they can’t come to an agreement look for him to be used in a swap.
Wow if true that indeed is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)